Respected Contributor

Today I am Thankful for... - Day 22

generosity

(something as a lead up to Thanksgiving - at the tail end but there's still time to chime in - just try not to repeat what you post)

Respected Contributor

Re: Today I am Thankful for... - Day 22

Today is a sad anniversary. My beloved dog passed away a year ago today. I am thankful for the time I had with him and the great care he received from his vet and staff  Thankful for preventative care to keep dogs healthy.

Super Contributor

I am thankful that today, as I feel under the weather physically and emotionally, I have a nice comfy blanket and Duraflame heater to keep me company -- don't have to go anywhere and I can just take care of me.

Valued Contributor

Leslie Sansone Walk At Home workouts.  Can't do the high impact stuff anymore, but I can still enjoy my workouts.

Honored Contributor

Today is my last full work day (closing office noon Wed.) for the week and after work picking up my Thanksgiving Day pies.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The stores are EMPTY...I guess everyone's left town to go eat at grandma's house.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

A washer and dryer that helps me keep up with never ending laundry for 4 people.

Respected Contributor

I am thankful today that I did not start taking the medication my ENT ordered for me on my visit 11/18.  Picked it up yesterday after some confusion about it and a call to the office where notes said blood in ear.  Today I called again after the pickup and still confused.  I would have picked the wrong ear if I had not called as the prescription said affected ear.  Office clerk will have the doctor call me when he is in tomorrow.

I am so glad for the helpful people in this office and glad the doctor in this busy office is willing to make a phone call to me to clear up the issue to my understanding.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This new season of Yellowstone.  

Add: the OP, for the gentle reminder we have much to be thankful for.  Thank you OP.

Honored Contributor

Being able to spend Thanksgiving with my Family!!!!!