Honored Contributor

Re: Today I am Thankful for... - Day 11

Civilian workers who support our armed forces.

Frequent Contributor

Not just Today, but everyday, I am thankful for being a Veteran.   I'm grateful to each and everyone of you for remembering our Veterans, their families, and support personnel who serve right along with them. Thank you so very much. 🪖🇨🇱🇺🇸

Respected Contributor

This special day in remembance and thankfulness for our veterans who gave up so much to keep our great nation free.  I am thankful for our liberty.

Respected Contributor

those who serve and their families. If you or your family member have served, thank you.

Honored Contributor

I'm thankful for my husband who graduated early at seventeen so he could enlist in the Army to go fight during the Gulf War and I'm thankful to God for protecting him.  I am also grateful for my father who fought in the Vietnam war, my father in law, who also fought in the Vietnam war, my grandfather in law and grandmother in law, who both served our country in WWII and all service men and women who sacrificed home and hearth to protect this great nation of ours. 

Valued Contributor

The rejection of extremism

Honored Contributor

Thankful forever for the extension of grace, undeserved and unearned.

Honored Contributor

I am thankful for growing up in a family of veterans, as well as marrying one 48 years ago, and knowing the significance of this holiday.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I am thankful for growing up in a family of veterans, as well as marrying one 48 years ago, and knowing the significance of this holiday.   

Happy Anniversary ❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Today, I am thankful for the LIBERTY I would not have, were it not for the men and women who so valiantly serve our country!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖