Honored Contributor

Re: Today I Made My Best Purchase Ever!

@Pearlee No mine is just silver on the setting. Definitely mystic topaz though - each stone - they are oval in shape - looks to be about a half carat to me. Then there is an extension chain in the back so you can clasp it from18" to 21" & that chain is a braid of different colors. It is so neutral I wear it all the time because if you wear it with greens  - it looks green - if you wear it with pink , it looks pink , same with blues and purples.

Honored Contributor

@151949wrote:

@Pearlee No mine is just silver on the setting. Definitely mystic topaz though - each stone - they are oval in shape - looks to be about a half carat to me. Then there is an extension chain in the back so you can clasp it from18" to 21" & that chain is a braid of different colors. It is so neutral I wear it all the time because if you wear it with greens  - it looks green - if you wear it with pink , it looks pink , same with blues and purples.

@151949  No that's definitely not it.  Mine is set in antique or burnished goldtone.  And they are aurora borealis which I think is different from mystic topaz.   Mine is adjustable like yours though.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes waiting is rewarded in very positive ways!

Congrats on the good deal, and enjoy the great feeling of having waited for such a good thing to come along.