Respected Contributor

Today 8/27 is National Just Because day !

[ Edited ]

On August 27, you won’t need a reason to celebrate. All you need is National Just Because Day. Why? Well, just because. If you want to make spaghetti for breakfast wearing last year’s Halloween costume, more power to you. If you want to climb a tree as an adult, take the risk. It’s a day to stop worrying about the whys.

Just Because Day has also become a great way to spread random acts of kindness. Send a thoughtful card to a friend, just because. Give your grandparents a call, just because. Pick up the trash from your neighbor’s yard, just because.

With that said, I'm wishing everyone visiting this forum a happy and healthy day just because !  I'm going to relax and enjoy the day, might even have a small bowl of chocolate ice cream (low carb) just because !   How are you celebrating ? Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Today 8/27 is National Just Because day !

Last year on my birthday I had ice cream for breakfast ... just because.   It's an unofficial habit my sister started in our family and has caught on ... as you can imagine. 

Now ... for National Just Because Day .... I have to think about this one ... thanks  @Goodie2shoes !!