Honored Contributor

Re: Toby crossed Rainbow Bridge

@hckynutjohn ,

So sorry for your loss,

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn , I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Toby. I know how hard it is to lose our  companions. I had a cat that looked like Toby, too. Just know that he had a good life and his memeory will be with you always.

Respected Contributor

I was at the vet yesterday and a lady in the waiting room was holding her dog with tears silently running down her face as it was time to end his suffering.  I was teary eyed with her.  I wonder sometimes why we put ourselves through the unbelievable pain we suffer when we lose these precious pets.  However I cannot imagine a life without them.  They add so much joy, companionship and smiles especially if you don't have a lot of human family and are retired.  I am sorry for your loss.  

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry. ❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn 

So sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved feline companion, Toby..... sending you heartfelt condolences and hugs..... 😿

Rainbow Bridge Painting by Deborah Martin

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn I am very sorry Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

My heart is sad for you & Cindy.  Toby was a very handsome kitty & I'm glad you had the close relationship you did with him.  I suppose the one good thought thru this sadness is he didn't suffer.  Still, very sad.  I know you'll remember him with love & hold him close to your heart forever. 

He's smiling down at you & Cindy with happiness, love & plenty of "thank yous" for caring for him all these years.  He wants you to know he's been welcomed at "The Bridge" & has already made many new friends.  He's watching down at you now each day & holding his memories of you close to his heart also.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn   I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Smiley Sad 
How lucky were you, when Toby picked you, to be his companion.  Both of you  were lucky! Heart
I hope, when you remember your friend, your memories put a smile on your face. 

Please extend my condolences to your dear wife. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn :  I am so sorry to hear about the passingt of your beloved Toby.............what a light he was in your and Cindy's heart all these years........

Respected Contributor

B01720CD-CAB7-4173-AFEA-DD7F1FE36A71.jpeg

I feel your loss @hckynutjohn