Respected Contributor

Re: Toby crossed Rainbow Bridge

I am very sorry for the loss of Toby.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn   I'm so sorry you lost your Toby. He was a beautiful cat and he picked you as his person. 
    You took him in and gave him a good home and much love. He was a lucky cat to have found you. Take care. 
                      😢 🐈‍⬛

Trusted Contributor

@hckynutjohn I am so sorry to read about your loss of Toby. He was such a beautiful furbaby. 

Super Contributor

I’m so sorry to hear this … we are so lucky to have had them in our lives. Mine died many years ago and I still cry for him. They take a piece of your heart with them that’s for sure!❤️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn 

Dear John,

I am so sad to learn of Toby’s  passing. 

Toby was a very smart and fortunate kitty.  He found ‘his person’ - YOU, and y’all spent a long happy life together.  Given the big world and the number of people, and kittens, your finding one another was amazing.

I hope that when the time is right, the pain of loosing Toby will be lessened by the love and happy memories you share.

This may sound odd, but, please see if Tiny or Jasper might like a turn as your lap kitty.  You might have to encourage them.  Like you, we have a multiple cat and dog family.  We sometimes discover that one of them, who might have been a bit in the background before, was grateful for the chance to get a bit more attention.  Not that anyone will change what you and Toby had, but it could be a good new opportunity.

With all my heart, I believe that we will be together again with the ones with whom we have shared love.

Best Wishes to you, Cindy, Lily, Tiny and Jasper.♥️️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn & Cindy - so sorry to hear of Toby's passing. How nice that he picked YOU to be his constant companion. And, how lucky he was to have you. It is never easy, but he will forever remain in your heart.

Take care of your other furries and you may just find one that would like a little more attention too.

Riley1

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn 

I am very sorry for your loss. Personally, I love to hear about how kitties found their home. Don't care how long it is. hope to hear how Toby found his home.  

Trusted Contributor

cat_loss_2013.png

Respected Contributor

Oh, sweet baby.  What a sweet memorium you wrote. Hang on to those precious memories you are left with and lean on all these good wishes you are being sent. Blessings to you all.

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn My sympathy on the loss of your Toby. He was a special companion who will be sorely missed.