Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💚To those who are hurting this holiday season... and best wishes to all!❤️

G_d bless all.

raam20met20kaars.gif~c200.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @cherry, @Drythe, and @YorkieonmyPillow.    And @ECBG, I'm so sorry for your losses and I think you must be a wonderful teacher.  Thanks for sharing Fulghum's inspirational words with us.

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo, what a beautiful message that I know has so much meaning to so many.    Thank you for your eloquently worded post!!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

That was lovely @dooBdoo. I hope that you and everyone here has a wonderful holiday!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, Merry Christmas.  I think you are a special person.  LM

Super Contributor

To dooBdoo, you're precious.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo.......oh my dear sweet friend.  You once again brought tears to my eyes.  You are such a gifted woman with the way you put what you are feeling into words.  The message really made me think.....no, I'm not alone.  One thing I have learned in my lifetime on this earth is that we have to find our own inner peace.  For that I am at peace with the world. 

Hope that you have a most blessed Christmas.  You are so special to so many of the posters on this board.  Always taking time to let us know you are with us when we need lifting up.  You have been with me through these rough times I've been going through.  It has meant so much and has been very comforting. 

Love you sweet friend.

Honored Contributor

Last evening after ice hockey practice, two 17 year olds died tragically in a car accident. Their deaths have not only devastated their families but the entire town. I can't even imagine what the boy's parents are feeling and just three days from Christmas. Woman Sad Woman Sad

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your beautiful post. Sometimes I feel that only myself have these feelings around the holidays. It is comforting to know it's not just me. Merry Christmas!

IMG_0237.JPG

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo - Doobs - You are a treasure of a lady.  You have been through so much ,,,,,and especially as of late....yet you have the inner light and compassion to lift others up.....you are greatly appreciated....love you!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G