Honored Contributor

I tried to reply to your post but got the mesage the the time to post was closed!!!! I have NEVER heard that before.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I too, was diagnosed in April of this year with breast cancer, only I found a lump in my left breast, but nothing indicated on my mammo last June and no history in the family either. I am 58 and going thru chemo now. I had surgery to remove my breast. I went thru so many tests and drs. visits and wow, what a ride. I can only tell you you that in the next days, please take your time and have someone go with you to every visit if you can. An extra pair of ears is what you need. Research as much as you dare to make yourself knowlegeable about the treatments and courses of action the drs. want to take. Remember YOU ARE IN CHARGE. If you need more details, please let me know. I would be most happy to help however I can. First and foremost, if you need to cry then do it.....or kick or scream or cuss, throw stuff if you need to----anything that will help release the fear and panic and the anger. Those things are not your friends and it really does feel great to release all that. I am quite good at throwing fits. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Seriously--let us know what is going on.

wagirl/PAM