Occasional Contributor

Re: 💛🌹To All Who Might Be Sad at Thanksgiving🌹💛

Nice message to be remimded for everything we have is a blessing from God. It is still difficult when dealing with dysfunction, physical and mental pain

Regular Contributor

Thinking of all of you today.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanksgiving

Regular Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:

@newziesuzie, thank you for your kindness and for starting this thread...❤️🙏

IMG_7635.JPG

Beautiful @SleeplessinSD.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Regular Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

"On a day like today many of us are reminded of those who have left the physical world and we miss them deeply and we feel a sense of loneliness and heartbreak. We sit quietly for a moment or two, closing our eyes and listening to the wind outside or maybe imagining the sound of gentle waves. And then beginning with a sweet memory and a smile of recollection, we open ourselves to receive some sort of other worldly but undeniable affirmation that we are not alone; we are loved and that our love will always extend way beyond this physical world now and forever and ever."
~ by Paul Boynton

animated_candle.gif~c200.gif

Beautiful @YorkieonmyPillow.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍

Regular Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

I want to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving
now before we all get caught up in things

since time
passes by so fast.

It can be a hard time for some people,
with all the things we see
about family, friends, celebrations etc. so

especially I'm sending good thoughts and

hopes to those
who don't have friends or family
to spend the holidays with
or who are missing their loved ones,

or who are having a hard time for any reason.

Hearts
to all of you.❤️❤️❤️
When I count my blessings
I count you twice!

“May you have

the Joy of Thanksgiving which is Hope,
the Spirit of Thanksgiving which is Peace,
and the Heart of Thanksgiving which is Love."

(anonymous)

Thanksgiving

❤️❤️❤️

@newziesuzie

This is heartwarming.

Thank you for thinking ahead of all who are alone today or not feeling happy during the holidays.

Prayers and good wishes everybody.

💛

Regular Contributor

💛

Regular Contributor

Thanksgiving

Honored Contributor

IMG_4028.JPGHere is something for the sadz. This little girl came by about half an hour ago for some munchies. Taken with iPad, so not great photography ;-(

IMG_4027.JPG

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such a beautiful thread.  My community experienced the agonizingly heartbreaking school bus crash this week, many of you saw it in the national news.   Six dear little children lost their lives, several are still hospitalized with serious injuries.   Along with other recent losses, this weighs on my heart for obvious reasons and I'm spending today with me and with my wee kitty companion who always seems to know when I'm sad.   I hope all of us can remember to be grateful every single moment for every single gift in our life, always hold close those we love, and don't leave our affection unsaid or unknown.   Life and circumstances change so quickly, sometimes so traumatically.  My heart goes out to all who feel sadness, emptiness, uncertainty, and you're in my prayers and thoughts.   Even though sometimes it feels we're alone, truly we aren't.   May you all have peace and comfort.

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Well, fancy meeting you here dBd......lol.

First I want to say thank you to all of the posters that have given me a heart of here.  Believe it has come to be about 30......very overwhelming and very much appreciated. 

It has been a very quiet day here.....have been alone, which as I said in my original post on here, I really don't mind it one bit.  Have watched some very good movies and now I am watching some news on PBS. 

Here is hoping that each of you has had a very good Thanksgiving.  Blessings to all of you.