Love it!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Regular Contributor

THANK YOU, I needed to read that...

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

The following quote was posted on the Tinykittens Facebook page and I felt compelled to share it here.

"One day someone is going to hug you so tight all of your broken pieces fit back together.”
-- Unknown

@Marp, that's a great one to remember...especially during those tough times. Thanks for posting it. Smiley Happy

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

There are countless individuals who are hurting physically, mentally and emotionally and we know we are not alone, it just feels that way at times.  I was watching Joel Olsteen late one Sunday night and he said something so heart warming and comforting ... "God's got your back".   When days or times are more difficult or challenging than others, these few but powerful words get me through... 

Respected Contributor

Re: To All Who Are Hurting

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2

My favorite Joel Osteen sermon is "The Power of  I Am . . ."  

Here's an excerpt:  

". . . Whatever follows the “I am” will eventually find you . . . The good news is you get to choose what follows the “I am.”

Whatever you follow the “I am” with, you’re handing it an invitation, opening the door, and giving it permission to be in your life.  "When you go through the day saying, “I am blessed,” blessings come looking for you. “I am talented.” Talent comes looking for you. You may not feel up to par, but when you say, “I am healthy,” health starts heading your way. “I am strong.” Strength starts tracking you down.

You’re inviting those things into your life. That’s why you have to be careful what follows the “I am.” Don’t ever say, “I am so unlucky. I never get any good breaks.” You’re inviting disappointments. “I am so broke. I am so in debt.” You are inviting struggle. You’re inviting lack."  

You need to send out some new invitations. Get up in the morning and invite good things into your life. “I am blessed. I am strong. I am talented. I am wise. I am disciplined. I am focused. I am prosperous.”  “I am empowered. I am well able.”

“I am a child of the Most High God.”