Respected Contributor

@NAES1 I am touched that you remembered me and my situation.  This truly has to be the nicest post to me ever.  Thank you kindly from the bottom of my heart for your huge hug.  You seem like a very genuine kind and caring individual.  I am copying your words and keeping them as a reminder that there truly are sweet people out there somewhere.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@Marp, I've thought of your quote every day since you posted it.  I love the thought of that good hug.  You're a sweetheart, Marp.

I have too @TuesdayTaylor.

I agree also @Marp is a sweetheart!❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

What a nice thought. 

I hope that "one day" comes soon.

___

@Karnerblue

*I had reread this sharing poem message that Marp had so thoughtfully posted, then I saw your name, being the last whom had posted.

Remembering BACK...I asked myself I know 'OF' Karnerblue, even though I was not Posting to you from the forum, where you had a concern. That would have been last summer in August from scrolling through Pet Lovers. You were given so much babble advice 'what to do' concerning Buddie.

Those who

were thinking [IT] was all about the Buddie situation never touched on the surface ...what I definitely knew was actually 90% about dealing with `those/family, et cetra` who were not supporting you. AND! I would also hope for you to have that loving hug. Without going in to each shout back from {those others/family} people who make the rules, nothing positive will ever happen, in the way of support- until you live your life according to your StessLevel.  Your terms in how you wish to be treated.

I am sending you a genuine Huge Hug and I know how difficult others can control one's life. I have never allowed THAT verbal posion come even close to me. I have seen and witnessed this, through my professional vocation/career..> too many times!

lovinly, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Karnerblue ~ I wish to thank you for the Beautiful post with all the big RED HEARTS. 

I feel so very humbled to read what you expressed to me, from this message. Now, I will go to to your hearted post reply and say how I feel from what I have observed learning of your love to family or others.

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@NAES1 I am touched that you remembered me and my situation.  This truly has to be the nicest post to me ever.  Thank you kindly from the bottom of my heart for your huge hug.  You seem like a very genuine kind and caring individual.  I am copying your words and keeping them as a reminder that there truly are sweet people out there somewhere.

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Karnerblue. I will post to this beautiful reply below this -so that it may go through without any c...

Trusted Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@Marp, I've thought of your quote every day since you posted it.  I love the thought of that good hug.  You're a sweetheart, Marp.

I have too @TuesdayTaylor.

I agree also @Marp is a sweetheart!❤️

Group hug with Marp, @TuesdayTaylor and @newziesuzie!

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue, I have given this a lot of time in exactly how I thought `this can be something I thought, to be meaningful.

As I have mentioned I feel so humbled from your post ` back to me, along with the hearts`. Thank you so very much. BEAUTIFUL.

I have wanted to tell you this for quite a long time. 

"Always believe and Know that I, along with many friends, here, are waving flags for your happiness".  They will and can be there for you at any time.  Two special forums I love to visit.

Sometimes others can feel a 'hurt' of another when that person fails to do so, or ignores it, as to be still and try to maintain a safe zone within an environment. I saw yours. I just happen to be there at the right time when I read your posts. 

In knowing your deepest caring attributes with so much love for others, I believe your family, as you have said, if I am to understand correctly... has taken something away from you that you desperately need, especially late last summer. Now it is time for you to receive, from me, from us, as we can share in your thoughts by speaking a loud. Nothing too personal but sharing idea and thoughts.

Somewhere, sometime, somehow, over the years, it's possibly true that you may have forgotten that Wonderful you-that unique trait that made you~Y O U! Never lose that strength that is apparent to me that perpetuates your being to keep on going.

I have learned from many women that they can give so much, they lose their own worth: who they are, their worth values.

I believe you are one of those tireless caregivers who pleases 'those whom actually do not always need you, and can ignore the hurt that has accumulated for many years, slowly- over a long time'.

You have shown to me, as a sunbeam, to warm those which really depend on you for need, like a sheltering Angel.

With God as your Anchor, nothing can harm you.

The anxiety is overwhelming from those who should be there for you as support.  ~Please tell me if I am wrong or uninvited to say this~

If you wish to reply, I will come back and invite you, from all of us where I find great friends and they, too, will be the same for you. I will stop here and if you have not been offended in any way, I welcome you to share, chat and have a good time.

I do know that you not only work full time but have formed a pattern in not listening to what your heart says, or fixing 'things' that those who/ whom believe your ideas do not agree with theirs- always. You are tired with what you do and have very little relaxation while taking on tasks, from within your environment. 

I hope that you read this in kindness only. Take care dear friend and let me know how you have been from many months ago.

Thank you for reading. Closing off with a Heart~

NAES

Trusted Contributor

Re: To All Who Are Hurting

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 - we're squeezing you in this group hug, too!  And @Karnerblue and @sfnative and all of the sweethearts on this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvc2022 Taylor,

How very sweet to have sent me {by squeezing in} as being hurt, but NO,  `that was more from my experience WORKING with those whom have been hurt emotionally.

Other than my MOM dying early, so far I have A Beautiful Life.

I have no real collection in what HURT really means, personally.

Also, I have expressed many times How Very Blessed I have been, not -ever- to ignore the fact that someday I will possibly know of the HURTS that many woman do face.

My story was to someone whom I had read from another forum last July/August. My brother is an adjunct professor associated with mental illness, as a professional, along with private practice: Talk Therapy, so we do bounce off of each other in separate medical fields.

I must have mis communicated to you, with my observation to someone else.     " No, it was not  M Y life story. Happiness, emotional health is a gift, and I thank God each day for that blessing".

I have been here 4+ years, coming on with a beauty review... and now have become just one of the 2 Xs a week Pop ins.   BUT!  Thank you for such a caring message. Hopefully, as I have seen on notifications, they do know I rarely post deep messages about any illness, but I did want to reach this lovely poster whom I had known "OF" for several months and wanted her to know that I read of Her Hurt.

I will and can say, when my MOM died earlier in my life I was deeply sad, then also~ when my DAD died just before I came on... with 1 beauty question that someone asked.

Pray for those who have emotional distress. I read or witness IT every day.  It is more prevalent than most know.

Thank you for reading my sent message to someone so dear, who needed to know, someone cares~

Stay well and know that being secured with Happiness is something most people search for.    Start with THE FAMILY. And, the spouse that one should choose, hopefully a soul mate. 

NAES 

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@NAES1 - we're squeezing you in this group hug, too!  And @Karnerblue and @sfnative and all of the other hurting/and or comforting sweethearts on this thread.  It's nice not to be alone.  Fun little message boards like this are good mental escapes from real life.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ my reply~

Respected Contributor

@NAES1 how is it possible that an individual, you, can reach out through an electronic device conveying such warm kindness to me, an unkown.  How is it that you can read beneath the words to know what I am feeling and missing?  Am I offended?  Are you wrong or uninvited?  Nothing could be further from the truth.  You reach out across the airwaves to soothe a sad soul.  You are the angel.  Thank you.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Karnerblue, I have given this a lot of time in exactly how I thought `this can be something I thought, to be meaningful.

As I have mentioned I feel so humbled from your post ` back to me, along with the hearts`. Thank you so very much. BEAUTIFUL.

I have wanted to tell you this for quite a long time. 

"Always believe and Know that I, along with many friends, here, are waving flags for your happiness".  They will and can be there for you at any time.  Two special forums I love to visit.

Sometimes others can feel a 'hurt' of another when that person fails to do so, or ignores it, as to be still and try to maintain a safe zone within an environment. I saw yours. I just happen to be there at the right time when I read your posts. 

In knowing your deepest caring attributes with so much love for others, I believe your family, as you have said, if I am to understand correctly... has taken something away from you that you desperately need, especially late last summer. Now it is time for you to receive, from me, from us, as we can share in your thoughts by speaking a loud. Nothing too personal but sharing idea and thoughts.

Somewhere, sometime, somehow, over the years, it's possibly true that you may have forgotten that Wonderful you-that unique trait that made you~Y O U! Never lose that strength that is apparent to me that perpetuates your being to keep on going.

I have learned from many women that they can give so much, they lose their own worth: who they are, their worth values.

I believe you are one of those tireless caregivers who pleases 'those whom actually do not always need you, and can ignore the hurt that has accumulated for many years, slowly- over a long time'.

You have shown to me, as a sunbeam, to warm those which really depend on you for need, like a sheltering Angel.

With God as your Anchor, nothing can harm you.

The anxiety is overwhelming from those who should be there for you as support.  ~Please tell me if I am wrong or uninvited to say this~

If you wish to reply, I will come back and invite you, from all of us where I find great friends and they, too, will be the same for you. I will stop here and if you have not been offended in any way, I welcome you to share, chat and have a good time.

I do know that you not only work full time but have formed a pattern in not listening to what your heart says, or fixing 'things' that those who/ whom believe your ideas do not agree with theirs- always. You are tired with what you do and have very little relaxation while taking on tasks, from within your environment. 

I hope that you read this in kindness only. Take care dear friend and let me know how you have been from many months ago.

Thank you for reading. Closing off with a Heart~

NAES

I was just going thru some posts randomly and ran upon this beautiful post. I have never read anything so touching that I can remember in many years. There are angels in this world and one has just come to my attention. I sure wish I had that kind of friend in my life.