Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady,

Yes, by all means share this.  Some things are meant to be shared as widely as possible and IMO this sentiment is one that is meant to be shared.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I love that! And I love the TinyKittens!❤️

Thank you @Marp!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Re: To All Who Are Hurting

[ Edited ]

@Marp

Thank you! This has stayed with me all day💙

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, so much, @Marp!  I've never heard this lovely quote before now, and needed this today (I know I'm not alone in thatHeart). 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

@Marp wrote:

The following quote was posted on the Tinykittens Facebook page and I felt compelled to share it here.

"One day someone is going to hug you so tight all of your broken pieces fit back together.”
-- Unknown

❤️

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Honored Contributor

In our family we don't just hug, we call it a therapeutic hugHeart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thank you, so much, @Marp!  I've never heard this lovely quote before now, and needed this today (I know I'm not alone in thatHeart). 

I really needed it too, and you know, it helped me to read it.  I was looking at lots of posts tonight to distract myself and then I saw this one, right when I was starting to...well, "think too much" again.  It made me smile.  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

I really needed it too, and you know, it helped me to read it.  I was looking at lots of posts tonight to distract myself and then I saw this one, right when I was starting to...well, "think too much" again.  It made me smile.  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV, here's a (((cyberhug))) for you.Heart  I hope things wll be better for you today.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@BeckiWV, here's a (((cyberhug))) for you.Heart  I hope things wll be better for you today.

Thank you so much, @dooBdoo.  That is so nice of you and it really helps too.  I  appreciate it a lot.  I think today may be a better day, I have hopes.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!