Super Contributor

I'm in my mid 50's. I'm getting kind of tired of working everyday and I can't keep up with the house. Tired of the old house that needs lots of work and lots money to do the lots of work. Really, how much can 2 people do with only weekends off? Tired of grown kids who can't find a job. Tired of a DH who is all about the dollar but not spending it for anything like fixing the roof. Of course, he's always working too so he's tired. Tired of old cars. Tired of people at work getting promoted and others in "non-respected" fields like admin. budget and purchasing getting **!&* by the "respected professionals". After all, who works harder? Oh yes, working hard does not equal more pay, how could I forget. Life is all work and little pleasure. Who has money or time for pleasure anyway? Also tired of a body that never healed over the the last 16 years after the birth of DD. Tired or rising costs and stagnant funds. Work is horrible, old houses are horrible, and sorry to say but kids can be too. I forgot the dog and cat and their hair. I don't like them either. I don't like cheerful people at work doing nothing but raking in the dough talking about how happy they are. Who ever said life isn't fair sure got that right. I AM grateful knowing it could be worse and that I have a job. That being said, I don't want to go to work tomorrow.