Respected Contributor

Tired of reruns! Lol!:) "Little Couple" new season & Peter Pan LIVE" on Thursday, Christopher Walken

I'm looking forward to the new "Little Couple" season starting tonight. The kids look so cute in the promo ads but it looks like Bill has to deal with some medical problems.Smiley Sad

Also the NBC performance of "Peter Pan Live" is this week on Thursday 12/4.

I like Allison Williams but I really, really like Christopher Walken. I'd probably watch anything he has a part in.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Anyone else going to watch these shows? What other shows are you looking forward to seeing?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of reruns! Lol!:) "Little Couple" new season & Peter Pan LIVE" on Thursday, Christopher Walken

I do like "The Little Couple." I know, we can't be sure, but to me it seems like one of the few "real" reality shows.

NBC ran a "Making of Peter Pan Live!" last week. I'll be watching, and I admit Walken is the big draw for me. I love watching him dance! There are some great YouTube videos of his various dance segments over the years.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Re: Tired of reruns! Lol!:) "Little Couple" new season & Peter Pan LIVE" on Thursday, Christopher Walken

I have been looking forward to the new episodes of LC & hope that Bill's health problems are no too serious. The have already been through so much with Jen's cancer. I might watch Peter Pan, if I think of it that day.
Honored Contributor

The Little Couple was on GMA. Bill looked fine and there was no mention of his medical problems so hopefully they are part of the past.

Frequent Contributor

I really love to keep up with the Little People and find myself prompting others to watch them. This is one place that we will benefit by knowing how others who we may not be familiar with, do really live. I believe this benefits us and them as we grow in understanding those not exactly like us. And they are such fine and pleasant people.
Valued Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Lottina said: I really love to keep up with the Little People and find myself prompting others to watch them. This is one place that we will benefit by knowing how others who we may not be familiar with, do really live. I believe this benefits us and them as we grow in understanding those not exactly like us. And they are such fine and pleasant people.

Nice post. I agree and Jen and Bill have said that's why they decided to do the show, which is to educate and inform but they keep part of their life private. Good people imho.

Respected Contributor

Tonight's the night for Peter Pan!Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Love the Little Couple! I couldn't even wait and watched the first episode of the new season shortly after it recorded. Poor Bill - like he, and the family, needs major back problems. I just hope they were able to fix it well. Sometimes back problems are forever and sometimes surgery makes them even worse.

I probably won't catch the Peter Pan production, but I hope you love it. I really like Allison Willams and, of course, Chris Walken. He's in a cool category of his very own. Smiley Happy