Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I’m so tired of the rain in Pennsylvania. We have not had one week of no rain I swear for over a year!  Ridiculous. 

Did you get bad storms yesterday afternoon?  I saw them over the radar.

Esteemed Contributor

My grandson and his fiancée spent the holiday weekend with us. They both grew up in Florida and moved to Baltimore for their jobs. They’re starting to see that their summers in Baltimore may not be all that different from their memories of Florida. However, the day they left us in upstate NY, it was 75 degrees with low humidity. They didn’t want to go home. All our long cold winters were forgotten with our gorgeous summers.

Regular Contributor

Stinking hot here in the CSRA region of Georgia, South Carolina.  Fire broke out yesterday along I-20 on the Carolina side. Interstate was shut down on both sides for quite awhile.  As of today getting a new roof on and I don't know how they are doing it in this heat. Guess there use to it but I am hot sitting in this air conditioned house.  Have to keep it at around 77 because it is old and and trying to make it last just a little longer.

Respected Contributor

The older I get the more I dislike the hot heat .And having to do yard work in it is even worse.  Last week we had two days of close to 70 degree weather and I loved it. I am glad I live in a state that has all four seasons. 

Valued Contributor

And so it begins here in AZ Woman Sad hot-weather.jpg

Honored Contributor

Well I love summer, and unfortunately, it hasn't arrived in CT yet.  We got teased once or twice, but that's about it.

Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler

@FlowerBear   We are having a heat wave in VA! 96 today & 97 Thursday, 90s all week and no rain. My grass is dying and Azaleas are wilted, they know it’s May and not July.

My granddaughter is expecting in September and has a lot of Summer to go through, plus chasing her one year old son. It’s good she’s young.

Guess it could be worse. I was watching a recorded program and the weatherman came on saying it would be 20 degrees. At least with that we can wear a coat!

Honored Contributor

Yep, tired already of the heat and humidity....4 months to go...

Image result for cat and air conditioner

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Best time of the year!!!!!!!!!!!images.jpg

@threecees  I love the summer foods!

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Yep, tired already of the heat and humidity....4 months to go...

Image result for cat and air conditioner

Lol! 😸