Respected Contributor

Re: Tip Question Again--about Franchise Home Cleaning Services

On 6/4/2014 Ellis Dee said:
On 6/4/2014 Skylands said:

Tipping is over used. It's not charity and it's not to rid yourself of some kind of guilt or whatever your hang up is.

You have obviously never worked in a service job.

Yes, I went to college because this is dreary, drab work. Charity is not what tipping was meant for.

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 ktlynam said:

Tipping is over used. It's not charity and it's not to rid yourself of some kind of guilt or whatever your hang up is.

It's not done based on guilt or anyone's "hang up." If you think that, then you don't understand anything.

Do you have to be so nasty lady? It's easy to sit on this forum and be mean. Find some light in your dreary life.

You might find it easy to sit on this forum and be mean, but I don't. I am only responding to your initial insults of "guilt" and "hang up." You deserved the response, which was fairly mild compared with your insults.

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan
Occasional Contributor

Not everyone has the luxury of going to college.

Respected Contributor

It's not done based on guilt or anyone's "hang up." If you think that, then you don't understand anything.

Do you have to be so nasty lady? It's easy to sit on this forum and be mean. Find some light in your dreary life.

You might find it easy to sit on this forum and be mean, but I don't. I am only responding to your initial insults of "guilt" and "hang up." You deserved the response, which was fairly mild compared with your insults.

Insults? Maybe you didn't go to college as this was not an insult. Again, it's easy to throw your mean judgment on an internet forum.

Respected Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Ellis Dee said:

Not everyone has the luxury of going to college.

If there is a will, there is a way. After all, this is the land of opportunity.

Occasional Contributor

Physician heal thyself.

Super Contributor

Insults? Maybe you didn't go to college as this was not an insult. Again, it's easy to throw your mean judgment on an internet forum.

"Maybe you didn't go to college as this was not an insult"??!? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan
Esteemed Contributor

$250.00 is a lot of money for a cleaning. MNy cleaning lady comes in twice a month. She is here about 4 hours and cleans living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, great room and sun room all on one level. She works for herself and I pay her $90.00 every time she comes and cleans. Is this a one time cleaning you are having done or is this the cost for a cleaning you have done on a regular schedule?
Respected Contributor

"Maybe you didn't go to college as this was not an insult"??!? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Please lady, it's your word (insult) not mine:"your initial insults of"

Good bye nasty people. Try to find some light in your dreary livesSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

A perfect case of BSC.