Honored Contributor

Tina Turner on Amazon Music

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple Sorry to hear this.   I hope that she is singing with the angels!

Respected Contributor

Mick Jagger saw Tina Turner onstage and was blown away. He asked for her help and she sweetly gave it. It was she who taught him to dance.

Rest in Peace wonderful Tina.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Ms. Turner (Anna Mae Bullock) leaves an admirable musical legacy for future generations.  And what gams!

@deepwaterdotter  i read years ago that she was a favorite of then-Prince Charles, who thought her "pumping legs" as he put it were amazing.

Respected Contributor

Godspeed, Tina Turner

Libations for you: 

Valued Contributor

RIP Tina

Respected Contributor

I was in Greenwich Village outside of 13 Street park when she was filming her What's Love Got to do with it video. She was a perfectionist and she was so nice to all the fans who were gawking while she was shooting it. 

My son and I are reminiscing about that day. 
All the male rockstars adored Tina. Bowie, Jagger, Rod Stewart, and Elton to name a few.

She was just as big of a rockstar as they all were, but never acted like it.

You did good Tina. RIP.

Esteemed Contributor

She was a strong, beautiful woman and so talented. One of a kind, no one today can match her.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Beautiful women and she had the prettiest legs and I loved to watch her dance as well as hear her beautiful voice....I got to see her long time ago in concert...still one of my favorites to this day...May she rest in peace!!!

Honored Contributor

🎼 Simply the best....Better than all the rest 🎼 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)