Respected Contributor

Re: Time Person of the Year for 2019 is...

Fabulous choice!!!!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

i saw her speech at the UN and she seems like an angry little girl.   Why don't her parents let her be a child while she still is .  I get it a lot of you feel she is passoniate in her beliefs and I guess she is .  I guess there are steps  that can be done to reduce emissions,  but what no one is addressing is if China and India are not going to address the issue then nothing will change !  Nothing!!  We don't have a dome around America ,   We all share the same atmosphere. I  don't beileve our world is ending in 12yrs .   It's a scare tactic ,  I'm not living my life worrying the sky is going to fall  it didn't decades ago when that so called expert said it would .🙀

Again, no one believes the world is ending. No one

No one ?   There are many climate change individuals who are definitely saying that.  Some congress people as well .   

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

If you watch her interviews with Trevor Noah and Ellen you will see less or no smirking and a kid in all her vulnerability from being young and small/tiny in stature and tired from her long journey.  I'm sure she can't wait to go back home.  She's a kid folks.  Watch the interviews please.  Thank you. 

Trusted Contributor

Well one thing her selection has truly exposed is our lack of fundamental science literacy and poor ability for critical thinking. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

i saw her speech at the UN and she seems like an angry little girl.   Why don't her parents let her be a child while she still is .  I get it a lot of you feel she is passoniate in her beliefs and I guess she is .  I guess there are steps  that can be done to reduce emissions,  but what no one is addressing is if China and India are not going to address the issue then nothing will change !  Nothing!!  We don't have a dome around America ,   We all share the same atmosphere. I  don't beileve our world is ending in 12yrs .   It's a scare tactic ,  I'm not living my life worrying the sky is going to fall  it didn't decades ago when that so called expert said it would .🙀

No one ?   There are many climate change individuals who are definitely saying that.  Some congress people as well .   

Name, please.

Also when and where exactly they siad that the world is going to end in ten years.

Can't/won't provide? Then you are just making it up.

No, I won't "Google", because you brought it up, and so you need to back up the claims that you made be providing the who, the when, and the where.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

No one has to back-up or justify anything they say or believe here.

That is not a requirement for posting on the forums.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I would be interested to further research those "climate change individuals" you have referenced.  Thank You.

Valued Contributor

Same publication that once chose hitler as person of the year.