Honored Contributor

Tiger's Ex, Elin Nordegren, Expecting Baby

This is according to Page Six of the NY Post today:

"Tiger Woods' former wife Elin Nordegren, is expecting a baby with former NFL star Jordan Cameron, who played for the Miami Dolphins, Page Six can reveal.

Swedish beauty Elin, 39, was just spotted showing off her baby bump at a sporting event ....

Her friends are so happy for her because he is wonderful.

“Elin and Jordan met at Art Basel in Miami a few years, and they are both really happy and excited about the arrival of a new baby.

The source said that Nordegren has been quietly living with Cameron at her North Palm Beach private community, and it is not believed they are yet engaged.

And the source adds, “They are already a happy family. Elin deserves to be with a great guy, and he is just that.”

Honored Contributor

Re: Tiger's Ex, Elin Nordegren, Expecting Baby

[ Edited ]

Now....if she was spotted canoodling with Tiger and suddenly

’expecting baby’....and 9 months later looks e.x.a.c.t.l.y like Tiger?

Now....THAT would be a story.  The story is & always will be...Tiger. 

The current story’s just another lady in the World who’s pregnant. 

Meh. 

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

I hope she found a keeper who will not cheat on her. 

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I hope she found a keeper who will not cheat on her. 

I would say a zillion people in the World,

who are in a relationship, would probably want that as well.

Neither Elin nor Tiger are special in that regard. 

Esteemed Contributor

I normally do not comment on this kind of post, but this one is different. Elin deserves much happiness in her life. She put up with so much in her marriage. It's a pleasure to see her happy and in a great relationship. I wish her a healthy pregnancy and their family much joy from this baby. She certainly deserves a calm and loving life. And, I'm equally pleased to read Tiger has changed his stripes (if it is true). 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I normally do not comment on this kind of post, but this one is different. Elin deserves much happiness in her life. She put up with so much in her marriage. It's a pleasure to see her happy and in a great relationship. I wish her a healthy pregnancy and their family much joy from this baby. She certainly deserves a calm and loving life. And, I'm equally pleased to read Tiger has changed his stripes (if it is true). 

She deserves as much happiness as any other woman who was married to a louse. Fortunately for Elin, she walked away with custody of her children and 750 million dollars.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Each of them is just a stop on the other’s journey. He has a child from one relationship and soon he’ll have another...from another. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

She has been richly rewarded for what she put up with.  Millions of women put up with as much or more and get zip.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well, they are not engaged so let’s hope they decide to make the relationship more permanent if they are becoming parents together.
Esteemed Contributor

Don’t bet money or hold your breath. He’s 30. He’s not ready to settle down yet.  IMO. 

Keepin' it real.