Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I bet his dad is rolling in his grave after all that has gone over the years. Sad and not a good role model for his children. 

@HappyDaze  Or ANY children.  Years ago when he first became well-known, he was so clean-cut and mannerly.  I hoped he would never betray the trust of the many children, especially young boys, who idolized him.  Sadly, it seems to have come to the point where he has.  Hopefully, this will serve as a wake-up call. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@missy1  the OP.  Just  a photo with no comment or explanation to go along with it?  

Have you read this thread?   

My comment was about the original post.  Pretty amazing to just post a photo with no explanation or comment.

@Pearlee   A picture is worth 1,000 words.  That one speaks for itself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I don't know how anyone who came online today could have missed the news reports with that photo.  It's everywhere.

If you think everyone was already aware of the photo who came online today, why post it?  If it was posted to promote discussion, then discussion among all others but the OP since there was nothing in the first post but the photo?  And if some weren't aware of it, then wouldn't some explanation of it be necessary?

I really still just don't understand the point of posting a photo without any comment whatsoever.   Toss it "out there" for others' remarks but not the OP's own?  

Honored Contributor

It's sad to see this.  I hope and pray that for the sake of his children and himself he gets some help.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I always wonder why the financially blessed don't have drivers full time. Why no call for taxi, Uber, Lyft, friend or even his ex wife? I would go pick up my kids father if he needed it.

@Nancy Drew this is my view exactly.  Please know I am so sorry to see the shape he is in but jeopardizing a persons well being (be it himself or some unfortunate soul on the road) is mindboggling based on his financial fire power.  For goodness sake, hire a driver or call Uber.  This was all so unnecessary . . . Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I don't know how anyone who came online today could have missed the news reports with that photo.  It's everywhere.

@Hi @Noel7. Honestly, I had no idea what the OP was about. I've been out all day, missed the early evening news, don't have cable news, don't have news feed when I go on-line, so.... I do appreciate (and prefer) when an OP has some sort of explanation along with it and not leave us to guess.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Hi @Noel7. Honestly, I had no idea what the OP was about. I've been out all day, missed the early evening news, don't have cable news, don't have news feed when I go on-line, so.... I do appreciate (and prefer) when an OP has some sort of explanation along with it and not leave us to guess.

@SaRina  Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh brother....now he says that he didn't realize that his prescription meds & alcohol would affect him so strongly.  Give me a break.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I guess he skipped over the "Do not operate machinery..." warning.

Trusted Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I guess he skipped over the "Do not operate machinery..." warning.

@VanSleepy

Apparently.   Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~