Honored Contributor

Re: Tiger Woods in bad car accident and is hospitalized

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Smiley Surprised This is his 3rd "single car accidenet." Smiley Surprised  Well, the 2nd wasn't really an "accident" but still.......

@Mz iMac  So what happened with all the others? 

@proudlyfromNJ 

#1 - Wify at the time turned into a Viking Shield Maiden using HIS golf clubs to bash out the car windows & probably used the clubs to beat him too causing Tiger to ram into a tree or a pole.  I forgot which.  He sustained "injuries."

#2 - Car stopped in the middle of the road.  Cops on the scene found Tiger asleep inside of car.  Failed alcohl/drug test.  Medications he was taking for his back (surgery?) were the cause.

#3 - Latest one.

3 strikes & you're out!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  I remember his wife beating him up. Don't remember the other one. Did he get a dwi for that one?

Respected Contributor

I'm a golf fan and he's one of my favorites to watch.  I wish him a full recovery and hope he can continue his golfing career.  

Honored Contributor

Hope he was not on Pain killers for his back when driving.....they said that the amount of damage and where the car landed appeared to be from excessive speed....the road is very windy  and most people drive that road more slowly.  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Smiley Surprised This is his 3rd "single car accidenet." Smiley Surprised  Well, the 2nd wasn't really an "accident" but still.......

@Mz iMac  So what happened with all the others? 

@proudlyfromNJ 

#1 - Wify at the time turned into a Viking Shield Maiden using HIS golf clubs to bash out the car windows & probably used the clubs to beat him too causing Tiger to ram into a tree or a pole.  I forgot which.  He sustained "injuries."

#2 - Car stopped in the middle of the road.  Cops on the scene found Tiger asleep inside of car.  Failed alcohl/drug test.  Medications he was taking for his back (surgery?) were the cause.

#3 - Latest one.

3 strikes & you're out!

This lastest fiasco doesn't pass the smell test for me.  I don't comprehend why he doesn't have a driver at this point.

Respected Contributor

....Woods, was in town to host The Genesis Invitational last week. The 45-year-old Woods stayed back after the tournament to film GOLFTV content giving celebrities golf lessons – actor David Spade tweeted about his encounter with him on Monday. 

On Sunday Woods had told the CBS broadcast he was unsure of when he would return from his recent back surgery, a fifth such procedure since April 2017. The last time he played competitive golf was with his son Charlie in December’s PNC Championship.

“I'm feeling fine,” Woods said Sunday. “I'm a little bit stiff. I have one more MRI scheduled so that we'll see if the annulus (fibrosus) is scarred over finally and see if I can start doing more activities. But still in the gym, still doing the mundane stuff that you have to do for rehab, the little things before I can start gravitating towards something a little more."....

~pga tour

Prayers for his healing and full recovery.Mind Blowing: Praying Hands Emoji Is Dunzo - Racked

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mz iMac  I remember his wife beating him up. Don't remember the other one. Did he get a dwi for that one?

@proudlyfromNJ   He was arrested, got a mug shot, got a DUI & spent a day in jail.  The whole incident was video taped------drug testing at the scene & inside the police station, questioning at the police station, sitting inside a jail cell (over night suicide watch?).  The whole thing is on YouTube.  He was high as a kite & looked a hot mess.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

In case you were wondering (DH and I were) the car Tiger was driving was a Hyundai Genesis.  The car looked really good for having rolled at least a couple of times.  It has all sorts of safety features including ten air bags and an alert system if a driver falls asleep. A bit out of my price range but if I could buy one used in a couple of years, I'd sure consider it!

Regular Contributor

Hope he wasn't texting !