Honored Contributor

Re: 🙄 Tiger Woods Ex-girlfriend woes 🙄

We all suspect what this was--now they are just negotiating.  No surprise, nothing new.  Yet people flock to see him play golf and the announcers worship him.

Nobody cares what he really is. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. There's no way he promised to support her for 5 years.  He should have seen this coming when he broke up with her and  threw some serious money at her.  She got accustomed to a particular standard of living and she wants to continue living high on the hog.  She wants the settlement a wife of 5 years woukd get.  She put in 5 years but she couldn't get him to marry her and then he dumped her.  She's a mad little wet hen...lol.  My guess is there will be an out of court settlement.
Honored Contributor

As awkward as it is, better to have some type of written and notarized aggrement re: living with a person or being a 'guest' at someone's house.

Or being a girlfriend/boyfriend living in a house.  I don't recall the title of this particular document/aggrement.

I've heard that it's sometimes difficult to 'evict' room rental situations.  Don't know if that's true.

That's all I have to say right now.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand gold diggers. Women should NOT be supported just because they are women. She is an adult. Tiger is an adult. When women act like this, it hurts ALL women. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY  I knew someone who was asked to sign a "cohabitation agreement".

Either party could sever the agreement with 30 days notice.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I can't stand gold diggers. Women should NOT be supported just because they are women. She is an adult. Tiger is an adult. When women act like this, it hurts ALL women. 

@Goldengate8361 There wouldn't be women like this if there weren't men like this.  It takes two.  Neither is acting alone.  

Respected Contributor

I wonder how much money he offered her - enough to buy a house, but what type of house?  (i.e. 300,000 or 3 million?)  I also wonder which luxury resort.  Anyone know about either or both of these?

Tiger's lawyers claim the golfing legend did not throw Erica out in the cold ... rather, they say Tiger put her up in a luxury resort and gave her enough money for a new residence.

Honored Contributor

I try to separate someone’s personal life from their professional accomplishments. I can admire one and not like the other.
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY   It's called Palimony.

"Palimony is the division of financial assets and real property on the termination of a personal live-in relationship wherein the parties are not legally married."

Florida is not a palimony state.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner    He's probably just the greatest golfer ever.   That;\'s why people flock to see him.  The players love him too.   He made golf popular with the masses and brought higher purses for the rest of the players.