Honored Contributor

🙄 Tiger Woods Ex-girlfriend woes 🙄

Tiger Woods Me and My Ex Had No Oral Deal ... She Had No Right to Live in My House!!!

3/12/2023 7:07 AM PT

Tiger Woods has fired back at his ex-gf, disputing her claim he had an oral agreement to let her live in his house and essentially support her for years ... in what is shaping up to be a hyper-nasty $30 million lawsuit.

Tiger's lawyers are challenging Erica Herman, who claimed in her lawsuit Tiger promised to support her and let her live in his house for at least 5 more years in return for services (she did not specify) (she doesn't have to Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink  )-- this before he broke up with her a few months back.

Tiger's House

According to legal docs, Tiger's lawyers said (BTW the house is partly owned by a trust)  ... "During their relationship, Mr. Woods invited Ms. Herman to live with him as his guest in the Residence. Mr. Woods never negotiated an oral tenancy agreement with Ms. Herman. Nor was there ever a written tenancy agreement between Mr. Woods or the Trust, on the one hand, and Ms. Herman, on the other hand. Mr. Woods never transferred to Ms. Herman any ownership interest in or rights of possession to the Residence."

Tiger Woods Partner Erica Herman

Herman claimed in her lawsuit ... Tiger's people convinced her to pack a suitcase back in the fall for a "short vacation" -- without Tiger -- and drove her to the airport. Upon their arrival at the airport, Herman claims she was told the locks to the house were changed and she was out. Smiley LOL

Tiger's lawyers claim the golfing legend did not throw Erica out in the cold ... rather, they say Tiger put her up in a luxury resort and gave her enough money for a new residence.

Herman is also challenging the NDA she says Tiger made her sign, claiming it's unenforceable under a federal law that nullifies NDA's if there are matters involving sexual assault or harassment.  Smiley Surprised  This is a separate legal action and Tiger's lawyers did not address this in his legal filing.

SOURCE:  TMZ

=============================================

When will these young women learn.  ALWAYS get it in writing.  After all, she was just his girlfriend NOT his mistress.....BIG difference.  This story would have had a different turnout. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: 🙄 Tiger Woods Ex-girlfriend woes 🙄

So, gals, if he won't marry you, be on your way.

Honored Contributor

If a woman chooses to get involved with Tiger I suspect it is not for the right reasons. His history is well known. These women are not totally innocent if they choose to enter the relationship.

Honored Contributor

"He's just not that into you"....or anyone else for that matter. You are just a "stepping stone" to his next one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Picture of Tiger's House - looks like houses to me. And what's the long blue thing in front of the house on the right - world's longest lap pool? A moat?

Someone with that much $ is always a target 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this is just a case of a woman who figures she can get some money out of him.  It's definitely a case of "she said" with nothing to back it up.

As to the NDA, that's pretty standard for anyone well-known or rich.   So she lived with him (apparently happily) until he wanted to go their separate ways and now she's insinuating sexual assault?  From what I've seen she isn't specific about anything.  Other than she wants some money and hopes he'll "settle".

(I think that often these women - and sometimes men - get used to a certain luxurious lifestyle and don't want to give it up.  I'm glad I always made sure I could take care of myself!)

Esteemed Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

So, gals, if he won't marry you, be on your way.

"If he like it then he shoulda put a ring on it".......Single Ladies, Beyonce

Respected Contributor

@Venezia   Your statement regarding taking care of yourself sure rings a bell with me.  My mother always told me "make sure you can support yourself and do not have to depend on anyone to support you."

Honored Contributor

I don’t need to be married to have a relationship.

I don’t need to marry a guy to stay with him. Spent most of my life single.

BUT I also don’t expect to live in his house if we break up.

She sounds like a real winner.
Honored Contributor

@scatcat  I was wondering about that myself.  I believe it's 2 separate residences.  The lap pool house could be the guest quarters for extended guests.  Then again it could be the "servants" quarters.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif