Respected Contributor

Re: Tiger Shot Due Because of Stupid Human.

[ Edited ]

The icing on this cake will be WE will pay for this moron's medical and rehab costs and ambulance rides ETC.

Then.... he will go on "Disability" for the rest of his stupid moronic idiotic existence, with barely enough energy left to duplicate himself a few times. They ALWAYS have the brains and ability to reproduce, fake "disablity" or not.

"I can't work because of my arm injury" blah blah blah.....

I am trying to find the name of the company that hired this idiot, and I hope THEY have to pay for this travesty. THEY should have records he was trained, and if not, sue the pants off them.

You KNOW this clown will have no funds.

I agree 101% with the poster who stated there are plenty of idiots in the world...why did they have to shoot to kill this beautiful animal

I feel terrible for the zoo workers too. Every time one of these stories makes the news it makes my blood boil.

In my world? Make HIM live in a cage where they tiger once resided, with a nicely printed little sign "Humanus Ignoramus" that killed the tiger that USED to live here" and let him out only to clean the enclosure the rest of the day....while the OTHER tigers are outside with him.

Put HIM on display.

Honored Contributor

While I do feel sad about the tiger and feel this person should be fired, human life does need to come first.  The policeman did the right thing. To stand and watch a tiger tear someones arm off and bleed to death would be worse.  

Respected Contributor

A rare, valuable, tiger....killed by a washroom attendant.

I hope his family is proud. Probably already making excuses.

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant
💯🎯

The guy is clearly a moron, but it would be deplorable to watch someone mauled to death if you could prevent it.

I hope they make him pay restitution for the loss of this beautiful and innocent animal.
Esteemed Contributor

I just don't get people not understanding the word "wild", it is a wild animal, not your neighbor's house cat that wandered into your yard.

I kind of view it as a tiger stand your ground defense. The guy's arm invaded the cat's home and it felt threatened.

While I hate to see animals caged, I hate seeing them killed by poachers for their skins, tusks etc. or worse by killing them as a trophy to show how big their..........gun is.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Too bad the one doing the shooting didn't miss and accidentally hit the perpetrator. Anyone that stupid? Fill in your own ________

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361    Me too.  Why that beautiful animal had to die because of one stupid idiot is crazy.  I hate it too.  I can't even watch the story.  

Esteemed Contributor

@peggyhbsl    I totally disagree

Honored Contributor

@peggyhbsl wrote:
He did his job. He saved a human life.

@peggyhbsl People do stupid stuff all the time.  Texting and driving and killing people?  DUI?  Mountain climbing and getting lost, boating in storms and people lose their lives trying to rescue stupid stunts.

I feel sorry for all involved.  And I feel sorry for the guy's family, the shame, ridicule, maybe he is maimed and it's hard to work from now on, feed his kids.  Nothing good about this, but I have compassion for people who do stupid things because I've been stupid too many times too and got lucky most of the time. 

Trusted Contributor

What does it say about us when we would rather see a human die because he/she made a mistake, but wouldn't dream of doing the same to an animal? Even biting, viscious animals get the benefit of the doubt.

This guy may not have been right in the head, but he didn't deserve to be mauled to death or shot because he made a stupid decidion.

And what is with the "they" are on disability but know how to make babies? We don't know anything about this guy. Saying people on disability are fakers who just pop out babies is pretty offensive to the many people who post here who collect disability.