Honored Contributor

Three months to my favorite holiday.

I'm so looking forward to this time of year.  Everything sparkles.  From new snow to pine trees that are decorated.  I love sparkles!!! Just says happy to me and warms my soul.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Three months to my favorite holiday.

The snow and sparkles can be beautiful.  I’m not a fan of the cold though.  I’m more of spring person.  Enjoy the sparkles!

Respected Contributor

Looks good on paper but nothing about winter in Chicago “warms the soul”

Honored Contributor

I used to feel the same. And I'm ok with winter for a couple of months (like December and January), then I want it to be over. 

I don't hate winter as much as I hate the length of it now.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'm so looking forward to this time of year.  Everything sparkles.  From new snow to pine trees that are decorated.  I love sparkles!!! Just says happy to me and warms my soul.  

@qualitygal thank yo so much for already looking forward to celebrating my birthday time in three months.  Christmas Eve.  I love any kind of cake!!!!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Christmas is my favorite holiday too. I just love how the Christmas season gives everything a soft, warm, comforting glow. It’s a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the year.

Ironically, my favorite holiday occurs during my least favorite season. I’m not a fan of the cold weather or the snow. What I really hate though, is the ice. It seems that as I get older, I like Winter  less and less. My tolerance level for Winter lasts until about January 15th and then I’m ready to fast forward to Spring. 

Here’s a perfect example from last year of why Winter and I don’t get along:

98B2BCF7-91A5-4D27-AA67-36B32991054A.jpeg

😳❄️🙄

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17,  I hear you on that.  LOL

Respected Contributor

It's my favorite holiday too, as well as my favorite time of the year!!

Honored Contributor

I love Christmas!   My favorite time of the year.   

Regular Contributor

I am super excited too! I moved to Phoenix 3 years ago and this is my first year going back to Michigan for Christmas!!! I absolutely love not only Christmas, but snow. I cannot wait to see my first white Christmas in several years and see all my family for the holidays (we've been going back to visit only in the summer). Can't come soon enough!