Esteemed Contributor

Re: Three Cheers for Mother Nature!

@Kachina624  enjoy!  We have had two days of rain after an exceptionally dry month.  Many wells have gone dry.  I can almost hear the garden sigh in relief.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I love the quick season changes.  I agree that hot summers usually end up with having cold winters.  We are already seeing some leaves change in the northeast and the squirrels are gathering their acorns already, that 's always a sign of a snowy cold winter to come.  Last year was quite mild so we're due.

Esteemed Contributor

In Arizona we have at least three more days of 110 plus. Send it this way. We do cool down to below 100 next Wednesday 😀

Esteemed Contributor

Cold front won't make it to Florida this time!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - That's sounds divine - I wish we would get some cooler weather. The heat index today is about 108 - I really do much better in cold weather. They said cooler weather would be here this weekend. I don't consider a drop from 93 to 89 a cool front (for me anyway).

Super Contributor

Wow that sounds wonderful! Would like to have some snow here but at least it has been a little bit cooler this week.

Trusted Contributor

I can't wait for that first blast of cool, fall air. This summer in Western NY has been unbearably hot. I have been staying in most of the summer and not because of the virus. My body just can't tolerate temperatures over 75. It will be great to be able to go for long walks again once it finally cools off.