Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People


@chickenbutt wrote:

@Homegirl wrote:

I'm glad we're here to just "be here."  

@Noel7

@chickenbutt


 

You both fill my heart.  Heart Heart

 

That really says a lot and if you know me at all you know that I only say things that I mean!   PTSD and depression have been dragging me down a lot lately and my heart isn't full very often.

 

It means more than either than you can know!


 

 

You and I have been cyber friends for a long time @chickenbutt  You are on my mind often, as I worry about your health.  You know I am with you in spirit Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People

@Homegirl

 

I am so glad you are back here Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,612
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People


@Noel7 wrote:

I would love to have a dog again, but it wouldn't be feasible.  We love the kitties and, if necessary, they can fend for themselves for awhile.

 

@chickenbutt& @Homegirl


@Noel7 and @chickenbutt

Indeed.  That's the bonus part to having kitties.  I've had a few myself.   They give back as much as any other family member.

Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,786
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People


@Noel7 wrote:

 

You and I have been cyber friends for a long time @chickenbutt  You are on my mind often, as I worry about your health.  You know I am with you in spirit Heart


 

I do, indeed and Thank You for that.  You have always been gracious and caring, and none of that gets past me.    It really does mean a lot.  The distance, to me, means nothing.  It's the heart that I feel.

 

I know I'm not flowery in my speech and sometimes I'm misconstrued.  I know that's my fault, and I only hope that somebody would say something so that I can clarify and not be misunderstood.   You have always understood me.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,612
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People


@chickenbutt wrote:

@Homegirl wrote:

I'm glad we're here to just "be here."  

@Noel7

@chickenbutt


 

You both fill my heart.  Heart Heart

 

That really says a lot and if you know me at all you know that I only say things that I mean!   PTSD and depression have been dragging me down a lot lately and my heart isn't full very often.

 

It means more than either than you can know!


@chickenbutt

What an amazingly wonderful thing to say.  I feel I really got to know you in these past few days.  Also thanks to @Noel7.  I love your sense of humor, and how you are forthright but not stubborn.  We can actually "talk" and not just yammer at each other.  

 

OK, advice here for you to consider:  make sure you're taking enough vitamin D.  I find if I don't, I start to feel down myself, and I'm prone to crankiness leading to sadness and more.

Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,612
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People

[ Edited ]
@Noel7 wrote:

@Homegirl

 

I am so glad you are back here Smiley Happy


@Noel7

I am glad, too.  The good clearly outweighs the other sometimes found on boards (in general).  Communicating with you has never failed to be interesting, intriguing, or fun.  

Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,445
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People

@Kachina -"Like ducks on a june bug"....how regional...been a long time since I've heard that one!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People

[ Edited ]

@Homegirl wrote:
@Noel7 wrote:

@Homegirl

 

I am so glad you are back here Smiley Happy


@Noel7

I am glad, too.  The good clearly outweighs the other sometimes found on boards (in general).  Communicating with you has never failed to be interesting, intriguing, or fun.  


 

Hearing from my other girl right now, planning her Dad's funeral.  Will get back later Smiley Happy

 

@Homegirl  @chickenbutt