Honored Contributor

Re: Threat To SF Police and Everyday People

@chickenbutt wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I'm glad we're here to just "be here."  

@Noel7

@chickenbutt

You both fill my heart.  Heart Heart

That really says a lot and if you know me at all you know that I only say things that I mean!   PTSD and depression have been dragging me down a lot lately and my heart isn't full very often.

It means more than either than you can know!

You and I have been cyber friends for a long time @chickenbutt  You are on my mind often, as I worry about your health.  You know I am with you in spirit Heart

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

I am so glad you are back here Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I would love to have a dog again, but it wouldn't be feasible.  We love the kitties and, if necessary, they can fend for themselves for awhile.

@chickenbutt& @GingerPeach

@Noel7 and @chickenbutt

Indeed.  That's the bonus part to having kitties.  I've had a few myself.   They give back as much as any other family member.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

You and I have been cyber friends for a long time @chickenbutt  You are on my mind often, as I worry about your health.  You know I am with you in spirit Heart

I do, indeed and Thank You for that.  You have always been gracious and caring, and none of that gets past me.    It really does mean a lot.  The distance, to me, means nothing.  It's the heart that I feel.

I know I'm not flowery in my speech and sometimes I'm misconstrued.  I know that's my fault, and I only hope that somebody would say something so that I can clarify and not be misunderstood.   You have always understood me.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I'm glad we're here to just "be here."  

@Noel7

@chickenbutt

You both fill my heart.  Heart Heart

That really says a lot and if you know me at all you know that I only say things that I mean!   PTSD and depression have been dragging me down a lot lately and my heart isn't full very often.

It means more than either than you can know!

@chickenbutt

What an amazingly wonderful thing to say.  I feel I really got to know you in these past few days.  Also thanks to @Noel7.  I love your sense of humor, and how you are forthright but not stubborn.  We can actually "talk" and not just yammer at each other.  

OK, advice here for you to consider:  make sure you're taking enough vitamin D.  I find if I don't, I start to feel down myself, and I'm prone to crankiness leading to sadness and more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Noel7 wrote:

@GingerPeach

@Noel7

I am glad, too.  The good clearly outweighs the other sometimes found on boards (in general).  Communicating with you has never failed to be interesting, intriguing, or fun.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina -"Like ducks on a june bug"....how regional...been a long time since I've heard that one!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:
@Noel7 wrote:

@GingerPeach

@Noel7

I am glad, too.  The good clearly outweighs the other sometimes found on boards (in general).  Communicating with you has never failed to be interesting, intriguing, or fun.  

Hearing from my other girl right now, planning her Dad's funeral.  Will get back later Smiley Happy

@GingerPeach  @chickenbutt