Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss; may you find peace and solace at this difficult time.

Honored Contributor

My thoughts go out to you and Cindy to bring you both strength and comfort.

Trusted Contributor

john and cindy, so so sorry for your loss. of course you will miss her terribly, but hopefully your heavy hearts will lighten with the thought that now she's enveloped by eternal love and peace. hugs to you both. 

Honored Contributor

@hckynut - My prayers are with you and your wife right now. I hope you feel the arms of family and friends wrapped around you both to give you comfort and strength. 

Regular Contributor

John, Cindy & family,

May God bless you all in your time of pain & give you strength to carry on. Celebrate her memory by holding each other close, comfort each other through the tears, laugh with each other remembering the happy times. Know that she feels no pain & will embrace you again when your time comes. May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

John, so very sorry to hear about Cindy's Mom. She always seemed so active for her age. I remember you saying how close they were. My condolences.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut and Cindy, we are so very sorry about your mom.  Please know all of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you both..  Heart

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

John, and Cindy, my thoughts are with you two at this sad time. 

Esteemed Contributor

May God comfort you through this difficult time.  

Respected Contributor

My condolences to you and your wife.