Honored Contributor

My wife's mother died this morning. I would appreciate it if you would send thoughts to her to give her strength during this time.

Thank you,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry! My heartfelt condolences to your family 🙏😥

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to read of your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time and may your Mom RIP.

Honored Contributor

John, can you please give me your wife's name so I can address her?  Thanks, Annabelle/Linda

Honored Contributor

I have prayed just now for you both during this difficult time.  I myself stopped at the cemetery on my way into my office just this morning to acknowledge the four year anniversary today of my best friend's death. 

Loosing my little sister, then my dear friend, and three years ago my Mom has been the hardest time of my life.  But we will see them all again one day I truly believe that.

Blessings to you John and your sweet wife.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

May God wrap His loving arms around you and give you comfort and peace during this sad time. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts to my wife

[ Edited ]

John, I am so sorry to hear that Cindy's mother passed away.  Prayers for the strength she needs during this difficult time and also for you and the family.

Respected Contributor

All love, hope, care to Cindy.  

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry, John and Cindy. I know how close you all were and enjoyed reading your posts about your MIL. May she Rest in Peace. Condolences to all of you.....

Honored Contributor

Oh @hckynut, I am so sorry to hear about Cindy's mother's passing.  Good thoughts and prayers to both Cindy and yourself during this difficult time.