Super Contributor

drama.jpg

Honored Contributor

@89135,

So true!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Esteemed Contributor

@89135 

I have been pretty much the same my whole adult life. Pay little attention to things over which I have no control. Work vigorously for the things in which I believe, and be partially instrumental in them remaining the same, or being changed.

Always been pretty patient in most situations. Plan way ahead when there is a destination involved, thus never in a hurry, which for many is the cause(self induced) of their impatience.  

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor
Thank you, @89135.

It took me over 50 years to stop obsessing over and fighting things I had no control over and couldn't change. Life goes on anyway. Let someone younger worry about it.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

So simple and so very spot on!  I had a situation yesterday where in my younger days I would have gone ballistic!  Granted, I was not happy about what happened, but I was pretty darn chill all things considered and did not blow my top!  I considered the source and thought to myself --- it will be handled and not by me --- so why get spastic about it and just damage my own health!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@89135 Our sermon at church today was about the fruits of the spirit.  Love, joy, and yes, patience.  I am older and wiser now and know that life is short, don't rush it and you can't change it anyway.........Accept today and know that tomorrow is a gift from God and a new beginning.