Esteemed Contributor

NEVER LET PEOPLE DEFINE WHO YOU ARE, for the world will never be satisfied with you, they will always find something to criticize, love who you are, and only to God, do you need to answer!

Respected Contributor

Re: Thought for the Day

[ Edited ]

Life is too short to spend  time with people who suck the happiness out of you.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

NEVER LET PEOPLE DEFINE WHO YOU ARE, for the world will never be satisfied with you, they will always find something to criticize, love who you are, and only to God, do you need to answer!

Pretty much the way I have looked at all my adult life, maybe even going back to when I was 15.

YorkieonmyPillow,

Thank you this thread.

hckynut(john)
New Contributor

YorkieonmyPillow, I don't often read the forums or post but tonight I came to them & I was reading through them, mainly trying to get my mind of what I was going  through in my personal life. I read what you  posted, & I had to reply to you to tell you  how very very much I appreciate what you wrote, the thought  for the day. There is nothing  anyone could have said to me that right  now I needed to  read & really  think about more than your post. It means the world to me. I know that God led me to your post tonight. All I want to say, because it is deeply personal, is that my Daddy passed away yesterday. And in the last 30 something hours, more has been done by a family member that is extremely troubling to me pertaining to my Dad passing, that I could have never dreamed could be done to a daughter,  Me. So reading your post so fit what I needed to read. It has helped me so much & I just had to tell you that. Thank you so much. I hope I posted right, it has been so long, I had forgotten how to reply, but I hope I did it correctly & you know you helped someone. Thank you again.