Honored Contributor

I had my doubts from the beginning; they looked extremely healthy and vibrant and well dressed for an experience like that.  Something didn't ring true for me and now we're hearing about the questionable storms and failing to use that emergency beacon but even before that, they seemed to be bragging about all the things they did wrong.  

Esteemed Contributor

Gut feeling is the whole thing was contrived to get attention and perhaps somehow to financially benefit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2

More FAKE news!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I must be missing something but I do not see where they look like they just stepped our of a salon.  In fact their hair looks like they need to go to one.

i dont know why that was said either!

woman rescued.jpg

woman rescued2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

To me they all looked far too fit and healthy to be on their last legs.I believe they didn't need to use the emergency beacon at the time...but that is about all I believe.

Valued Contributor

I feel sorry for their dogs and that's it.

And that's because of the lying, attention seeking humans they are.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

@Cakers3 wrote:

I'm glad that they and the pets are alive and safe.  I'm sure they are and any loved ones are, too.

Have they violated anyone's rights or territorial boundaries with the course their boat took?  I haven't seen anything that indicates that this is some scam for a book deal.

Unless we absolutely know that these two were up to a scam for $$ and fame, which will fade very, very, quickly-the rest of the speculation is cawing, and just that.

I think they are getting much attention...fake news or not.Who doesn't love to talk about scandal.They are already becoming well known so who knows whats next.

Honored Contributor

For some reason, I sniffed "phony" immediately.

Honored Contributor

what is the lastest?  I'm confused on this story.  I assumed it was real when I first heard about.  Now looking at this thread, was it fake?  Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Whether it's true or not, it is not "fake news."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland