Respected Contributor

Re: Those who like Antonella........

@RetRN wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Naturesbeauty Good grief, this is your 3rd post today about this show.

Please stop with the shouting. So ridiculous. Have you nothing better to do than follow people around?

@RetRN: Just an FYI...this is not shouting. It's only when a post is written in ALL CAPS.  

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you think she needs help with her YouTube Channel?  I'm sure those who follow her can take it upon themselves.  No need to direct others what to do.

@rms1954 

The title of her post clearly said "For Those Who Like Antonella" .

Clearly you don't so why did you bother reading it? To insinuate that she was directing others what to do clearly shows that you prefer to be the one directing others. 

Because I do like Antonella.  

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

While Antonella was one of my favorites and I wish her and the others layed off well, I am not so invested in a shopping channel host that I follow their every move.  I do not like or watch/subscribe to anyone's facebook/you tube promotions.  

@Pook   It's funny that while Antonella was not one of my favorite hosts (to be fair, I just can't abide any of them and rarely watch) I am enjoying her cooking shows.  Everything is easy and quick, and when it's not something that I think my husband and I would eat (he is not a fan of Italian food - I love it so I have to choose wisely) I pass on the video. 

Like you, I am not so invested in any shopping channel that I follow former hosts, barely remember most of them. And, while I wish them all well, none of them have anything to do with my life.   I do enjoy a good cooking show though with simple, quick, mostly one pot meals.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you think she needs help with her YouTube Channel?  I'm sure those who follow her can take it upon themselves.  No need to direct others what to do.

@rms1954 

The title of her post clearly said "For Those Who Like Antonella" .

Clearly you don't so why did you bother reading it? To insinuate that she was directing others what to do clearly shows that you prefer to be the one directing others. 

I don't think that is true. I think people are a little tired of the posts wether they like her or not. 

Frequent Contributor

GOOD GRIEF LET SLEEPING DOG LIE!!