Respected Contributor

Re: Those who like Antonella........

@cbrite wrote:

@Naturesbeauty 

I think it's very nice of you. You must be a wonderful person in real life. 

@cbrite.......Thank you. I really like Antonella. I wish her the BEST on the paths she travels in the future. We need more people like her on this earth.
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Go to her YouTube Channel “Antonella M Nester” watch her videos and be sure to tap on the “Like 👍🏼“ and if you enjoy the video “Subscribe!” Let’s show her how much we miss her and want her to succeed. Let’s support our “Shopping Channel QVC” friend. 😷🥰

@Naturesbeauty    I watched her You Tube videos, but I also follow her Facebook page.  I think her cooking videos especially are precious.  Did you see the one that she briefly mentioned that she found out who her true friends are?  It sounded to me as if she had been disappointed in some of the people she thought were her friends at QVC turned out to be not so loyal after all.  I felt bad for her. 

She was never one of my favorite hosts, but I admire her happy spirit and her attitude about life in general.  I love her "Mom Book".  Great, down to earth advice. 

Oh, and don't let some of the nasty remarks here bother you. There are some pretty miserable people in this " Community Chat".  Thankfully, there is more kindness than nastiness.   

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Naturesbeauty Good grief, this is your 3rd post today about this show.

@Love my grandkids   So what?  Don't read them. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you think she needs help with her YouTube Channel?  I'm sure those who follow her can take it upon themselves.  No need to direct others what to do.

@rms1954 

The title of her post clearly said "For Those Who Like Antonella" .

Clearly you don't so why did you bother reading it? To insinuate that she was directing others what to do clearly shows that you prefer to be the one directing others. 

Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty 

Thank you for the information. Will you please post what her big announcement is in August?

Esteemed Contributor

I am a long time customer of the Q.  I did watch faithfully years ago.  And when a host left for whatever reason for awhile they attempted to promote themselves, some on media.  More than likely if you were to research them you will see that they never really were ever in the spotlight again.  One excepion.... Mike Rowe.  Look him up.  The rest faded in time. I don't follow Lisa R so I really don't know her story.  

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Antonella will be visiting Lisa Robertson live on Sunday on Lisa's Facebook channel.

Maybe she can get a job with Lisa selling from her home?  Wouldn't that be different.  

I've watched Antonella's You Tube channel.. I've only seen her cook.  I enjoy watching.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Antonella will be visiting Lisa Robertson live on Sunday on Lisa's Facebook channel.

Maybe she can get a job with Lisa selling from her home?  Wouldn't that be different.  

I've watched Antonella's You Tube channel.. I've only seen her cook.  I enjoy watching.

@Sunshine Kate   I enjoy watching her cook as well.  She does have a larger than life personality that I can see would not be for everyone, but I think she is fun to watch and I love the idea of her "Mom Book."  I may start one myself.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Go to her YouTube Channel “Antonella M Nester” watch her videos and be sure to tap on the “Like 👍🏼“ and if you enjoy the video “Subscribe!” Let’s show her how much we miss her and want her to succeed. Let’s support our “Shopping Channel QVC” friend. 😷🥰

@Naturesbeauty  Thanks for posting this information. I don't do facebook so I now can watch her on You Tube, She is so real and honest IMO, watched the lasagna one and enjoyed it. Keep posting as much as you want and ignore the Grumpies (as I call them) and thanks to the other posters who expressed similar thoughts.

Honored Contributor

While Antonella was one of my favorites and I wish her and the others layed off well, I am not so invested in a shopping channel host that I follow their every move.  I do not like or watch/subscribe to anyone's facebook/you tube promotions.