Honored Contributor

Those flash floods

[ Edited ]

In Tennessee, just so awful, no warning,those poor people.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

So horrible😞

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

My condolences to the state of TN. Such a horrible loss.

Honored Contributor

Two seven month old twins were swept away and passed. Very tragic. And I guess it was so sudden that it caught everyone off guard. Over where I live it was just a normal storm that came and went.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

😢 This is heartbreaking! Sending my thoughts and prayers of solace for the grief stricken loved ones, as they begin to process this unimaginable tragedy.🙏🙏🙏🙏 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: Tose flash floods

[ Edited ]

Wishing everyone in the path in Tennessee and New England well.

Please spare a moment for those in south / west North Carolina.

Homes, cars, bridges, washed away, still people missing.

There is a 1/2 acre sized log jam sitting at the top of one of our beautiful water falls, Looking Glass Falls, several small lakes are just gone.

E513055B-F9A2-40FD-9EE3-1ED414FFD521.jpeg

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   This is distressing news ....sending healing energy and wishes for a speedy recovery for Tennessee.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

In Tennessee, just so awful, no warning,those poor people.

I just saw a segment on the news, just awful.  They didn't  have time to do anything.  DId you see the houses floating???

Esteemed Contributor

My heart goes out to the families whose loved ones were caught in the flash flood in Tennessee.  Sending prayers to all of the people there and hoping they stay safe.  What a terrible, devastating situation the state has to bear. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Those twins lost ,just bothers me so much,i feel for that family ,from what i saw ,it is low income people ,maybe low   area, just breaks my heart ,things happen to poor people, just horrible.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.