Honored Contributor

Those Mono Mono Twins Who Held Hands At Birth

[ Edited ]

Are now two years old. I remember when this was in the news.  Mono mono twins - high risk because they shared the same amnioitic sac - held hands immediately at birth.  They are two years old now and here's an update with photos.  It is a heartwarming story.

http://www.people.com/article/akron-twins-born-holding-hands-age-2-close-like-2-peas-in-pod

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Those Mono Mono Twins Who Held Hands At Birth

I hadn't heard about this but that photo is amazing and those little girls are just simply sweetie pies!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  I was thinking they may not cope very well if put in separate classrooms at school, as oftentimes twins are.

Honored Contributor

I hope they don't separate them. Let the be together. They obviously share a very important and close bond yet they have developed their own personalities so no harm in letting them stay together (and maybe some harm in separating them!). Seriously they are so precious.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  I actually think it would be good to separate them at school. They're only apart for several hours per day, and they need to learn to cope with being apart, even if they are developing different personalities.  That's different than coping with being apart,  as shown by them getting upset when the father takes one out and the other stays with the mother.  That isn't good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The twins will be fine if seperated while in school.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple

Thank you very much.  I deleted the post with my request.  Appreciate your doing that. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you for sharing. I can always depend on you to send out these sweet stories to lift my spirits!  I remember this story!  How heartwarming to see them today!  They are so cute with each other.  The one photo  where one twin was crying, you could see the other with her head down like she was sad her sister was uspet!  Awwww! Makes me smile!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady  Thanks so much for your very nice post.  And thanks too or reading the links I post.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Pearlee  Thank you for sharing. I can always depend on you to send out these sweet stories to lift my spirits!  I remember this story!  How heartwarming to see them today!  They are so cute with each other.  The one photo  where one twin was crying, you could see the other with her head down like she was sad her sister was uspet Awwww! Makes me smile!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady  I had to go back and look at that photo.  Did you read the caption?  It's too funny! LOL!