Respected Contributor

Re: Those Darn Reeses PB Eggs!!!

My husband bought himself three bags of the Reese's Pieces eggs yesterday.

The first of many many bags he will go thru before their gone till next year,

He is like a little kid with those things, he swears their better than the regular 

Reese's Pieces candy, more peanut butter. 

He does not like chocolate (for sure a crazy man, right?, but I still married him.),

so that is his candy period.

(That is OK,  I will be more than happy to make up for his lack of chocolate

consumption in this house!)

I am a Hershey solid chocolate foil wrapped egg fan. And, I know to not even start 

buying any of those yet for myself! Oh.... but I will for sure in a few weeks, there is no doubt about that...

Everyone enjoy their Easter candy eating .... whatever your favorite is! YUM!

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Milk chocolate and peanut butter together is my favorite.  Dove's milk chocolate peanut butter candies are very good along with Reese's.   Yum!

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Reese's has a bag of mini p-butter cups with a "white creme" coating.  Heavenly!  They also have the mini p-butter eggs with a "white creme" coating!  Double heavenly!   THEN..wait for it...they have a bag (about 2 lbs.) of mixed regular p-butter eggs and p-butter eggs coated with "white creme!"  To die for.  And.. if I keep eating them, I just might. 

@maximillian I am blaming you and all of the other Reeses PB egg lovers who posted here,LOL!!!

I ordered a bag of the mixed ones from Walmart and it arrived today. Of course I immediately opened the bag and ate one of each.OMG they are so good. 

The rest of the bag is safely stored in a lock n lock container in my pantry. Hoping I can forget that it is there. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

Oh...you are in such trouble...the white creme covered eggs are even better than the white creme covered p-butter cups.  Just skip dinner tonight and enjoy an entree of Reese's white creme covered peanut butter eggs!  Way better than the corn chowder soup I am serving tonight!