Honored Contributor

Those BAD GUYS are gonna get you!

[ Edited ]
  •  I love it when David the host or other hosts sell security products like shredders  and security cameras etc.. and such  using the word BAD GUYS....    those BAD GUYS are going to get you if you do not use this or that product and buy it today.  

Please... the consumer is not that dumb and WE GET IT. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Those BAD GUYS are gonna get you!

The "scare" tactic.  It's like being brainwashed.  "YOU NEED THIS."

Honored Contributor

Actually, it's probably not a bad idea regarding home robberies, deceitful people.

Although I'm only guessing that most of the bad guys are the computer and phone solicitor hackers. 

'All in all' those 'bad guys' do exist. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't know - there is a pretty large contingency of 'dumb' consumers, so this stuff does work well to a pretty decent degree.

I even know somebody who buys this sort of stuff hook, line, and sinker.   It will be something like 'well, they said..blah blah'.  Uh, just because somebody, who is trying to sell you something, says it will do xyz doesn't mean it is true.

But there will be a fair number of people who really do believe the hype about products.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't know - there is a pretty large contingency of 'dumb' consumers, so this stuff does work well to a pretty decent degree.

I even know somebody who buys this sort of stuff hook, line, and sinker.   It will be something like 'well, they said..blah blah'.  Uh, just because somebody, who is trying to sell you something, says it will do xyz doesn't mean it is true.

But there will be a fair number of people who really do believe the hype about products.

I agree!!

Honored Contributor

I would think that everyone  has a shredder, and there are lots of BAD GUYS ,out there,  common sense goes a long way also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I would think that everyone  has a shredder, and there are lots of BAD GUYS ,out there,  common sense goes a long way also.

Not everyone has a shredder because not everyone gets bills, statements in the mail. 

Maybe I get 2 pieces of paper mail a month.

Honored Contributor

the bad guys are everywhere--if only a shredder could protect us!!! Man Mad

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

the bad guys are everywhere--if only a shredder could protect us!!! Man Mad

Only in getting your info ,from your mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.