Trusted Contributor

Re: Thomas Markle Suffers Major Stroke

@Drythe  Meghan lived with her Father after they divorced. I don't know the dates or timelines, just that she did.

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

@Drythe  Meghan lived with her Father after they divorced. I don't know the dates or timelines, just that she did.

@BoopOMatic 

Thank you, I did not know, but have only seen photos of her youth with Dad.  Given the court’s general bias towards Moms, it seems a bit odd, plus no one seems to mention Dad’s role in her upbringing.

Maybe that’s part of his ‘grievance’.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I’m sure everyone here has had a perfect relationship with their parents and close family.

*sarcasm*
Honored Contributor

Why would he go to England to attend any festivities?  He's a very strange man still lookig to make a buck off of his daughter.  

He'll never see his grandchildren.  I can't argue with that decision at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Another stir the pot thread. That evil. evil evil Meghan, and Harry as well by association I guess, him marrying a black woman and all. Ughhh... 

Why did I fall for this and open the thread. 

The father is a piece of work, and I will leave it at that. 

@icezeus  my reading of this Thread ends with your Post #17. I'm here watching "Monk" and was not paying attention to what I was reading. I'm great at multitasking.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

Another stir the pot thread. That evil. evil evil Meghan, and Harry as well by association I guess, him marrying a black woman and all. Ughhh... 

Why did I fall for this and open the thread. 

The father is a piece of work, and I will leave it at that. 

@icezeus  my reading of this Thread ends with your Post #17. I'm here watching "Monk" and was not paying attention to what I was reading. I'm great at multitasking.

@Sage04 

I am about to tune out myself. I normally avoid these types of threads because all they do is irritate me. My own fault for taking the bait. 

Super Contributor

If Harry and Megan are going to the UK I hope they have a safe and pleasant trip. so many people are estranged from their family and parents this is not a unique occurrence. The royals have issues just like any other family.
Honored Contributor

This man is not to be trusted.  His purpose in life is to do something stupid and get paid for it.  Sad.

kindness is strength