Honored Contributor

Re: This year's holiday stamps

On 10/11/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Everyone- the wreath stamp is for International Mail only.

Sorry!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

We still have a lot of the Forever religious stamps left, so we'll probably use those.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

I rarely send postal mail but I love those Rudolph stamps. I currently have the Harry Potter stamps and will need more stamps soon...definitely getting Rudolph!

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 CouponQueen said:

do people really care about their stamps? I ask for a book in Walgreens or Sams Club and never thought to give it a thought. lol

I do. I love getting most of the new issues.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

We have a stamp machine so I just use those. They're certainly not pretty but it saves money and no one I've sent Christmas cards to has complained, yet. I think they're just happy to get a card since so many people have given up sending them at all.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 brii said:

Sunshine, those are pretty too.

I like the 3 Wise Men stamp.

I do, too! I appreciate seeing the choices here, thank you to those who did the c&p Smile

I always use Christmas stamps on most of our cards, and I can usually find a Star of David or something close for Chanukah card.

I live the Wise Men and the Wreath this year for Christmas!

Respected Contributor

On 10/11/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Everyone- the wreath stamp is for International Mail only.
Thanks, I thought so when I read it said "global." I will use it to send cards to my cousins in Italy. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

I love the Rudolph and silver ornament wreath. How pretty. I will definitely be picking these up for my Christmas cards. I love putting fun Christmas stamps on my Christmas cards and I am amazed at how many people comment on them. Didn't think they would be noticed but they really are. I think it takes people back.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Bummer

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/11/2014 NoelSeven said:

Bummer {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Oh, that stinks. That was my favorite one.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK