Honored Contributor

This will surely bring a smile to everyone's face.. Shirley the elephant 71'st birthday.

[ Edited ]

Enjoy!  Heart  What an honor to donate to this wonderful sanctuary and the love for all these majestic animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm029DSBNKY

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Re: This will surely bring a smile to everyone's face.. Shirley the elephant 71'st birthday.

@SuziepeachThank you so much for sharing that video.  What a special animal and what a wonderful group of people they have there.

Honored Contributor

Re: This will surely bring a smile to everyone's face.. Shirley the elephant 71'st birthday.

Aww @Suziepeach, how sweet!Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to each and everyone of you for watching the video- so wonderful what they do!! 

This is one of my favorite videos of Billie's birthday.......  hmmmmm Tennessee orange, better taste it.  Love the trumpeting and sounds..  they seem so happy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYYk4IE_aA

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach.  Where is this sanctuary?  I know there's one in Texas where the terrain looks similar.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Suziepeach.  Where is this sanctuary?  I know there's one in Texas where the terrain looks similar.

@Kachina624  it's located in Hohenwald, Tennessee.. lots of area for all the elephants to be happy, play, splash and spend the rest of their lives.. 

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the videos @Suziepeach   So happy that these animals are released from the shackles and cattle prods that they have been exposed to in the name of entertainment. All animals deserve respect and compassion.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Thanks for the videos @Suziepeach   So happy that these animals are released from the shackles and cattle prods that they have been exposed to in the name of entertainment. All animals deserve respect and compassion.

@phoenixbrd I couldn't agree more!

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

It's wonderful people support these sanctuaries so these animals, that worked so hard all their lives, can have a decent retirement full of good things like birthday cakes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

Enjoy!  Heart  What an honor to donate to this wonderful sanctuary and the love for all these majestic animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm029DSBNKY

LOVE the Ellies!!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West