Honored Contributor

Re: This was asked awhile back about the CV shots.

@qualitygal wrote:

Now that some of the vaccines are out there, and the numbers are still going up, have you changed from a no to a yes on getting the vaccine shots?  

@qualitygal 

To my knowledge, there aren’t any vaccines “out there” in the US. Best case scenario, vaccines might start to lower COVID cases in late spring. Probably not then. It will take a huge number of people getting vaccines and wearing masks and social distancing to make a difference. 

I am pretty sure there is nothing that can change my no to a yes to getting any of the vaccines in trial currently. For me, there is no reason to. It is up to each individual.

Honored Contributor

@Kalli, I so sorry. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I am a firm yes as soon as it's offered to me!! I believe in and understand the science and am more than willing to put up with a few temporary side effects. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 , @Drythe , thank you for your kind comments. (Guess I still have some issues to deal with.)

Anyway, @Drythe , I understand your worry for your dad's safety but what a blessing that he's able to take care of himself and maintain independence! 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

So true!  I've learned my lesson the hard way.   

-------------------------------------------------------

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I was a "NO" and I'm still a "NO."

In recent days/weeks, I've seen articles about side effects.  Some "experts" say that the CDC should warn people about these side effects.  

From what I've read, some are really drastic and lasting.

Whatever you decide - be sure you are making an "informed" decision.

---------------------------

ETA:  Rather than using "side effects" .... it's been recommeded that they use the wording "immune response" since that doesn't sound as bad as side effects.

@ALRATIBA  Just like side effects of other drugs and  therapies for disease....the public is  never fully informed of the dangers or side effects because people would not follow through ....take the drug  or whatever. The public is kept in the dark. Things better left unsaid so to speak.... it is typical behavior

Trusted Contributor

@BadWolf wrote:

Please look up Dr. James Lyons-Weiler on youtube.  It is the PA Medical Freedom Press Conference which took place in October of this year.   Please, for your own benefit get all the data before you make this decision.

@BadWolf   YOU need to educate yourself.  Any organization (Institute for Pure and Applied knowledge) which is asking for public donations to complete "studies" is not a valid medical organization I would trust.   There are so many red flags for these organizations I can't believe that people continue to fall for their fake hype.  The name alone should make people run the other way.  

I'll add that I'm NOT someone falling to all of the political drama associated with COVID and often speak up against the restrictions the government has put upon us.  I'm smart enough not to trust everyone who is speaking out against the vaccine.