Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, nobody is laughing at hair loss.  They are laughing at the bizarre contraptions shown. 

I'm sorry that that one poster was so very rude.       But it is rather amusing that the person would call all the posts stupid when s/he didn't even read them.  

Must be psychic.  It's a gift.  Don't abuse it.

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Kalli wrote:

Wonder if the yellow cream that works for my horse would work for people?  I was told, that stuff'll grow hair on a fence post!

Smiley Very Happy

You neigh-ver know!  Just might be the mane you've been looking for.

His new neigh-bor agrees! Ponytails rule!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh my goodness, nobody is laughing at hair loss.  They are laughing at the bizarre contraptions shown. 

I'm sorry that that one poster was so very rude.       But it is rather amusing that the person would call all the posts stupid when s/he didn't even read them.  

Must be psychic.  It's a gift.  Don't abuse it.

Shoot, I have hair loss and love this thread- not one thing stupid has been posted..  I'd like to know where my eyebrows and eyelashes went, after I started taking BP med, it started thinning- everywhere if you get my drift, LOL..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Sadle up ladies and head to barn.  Get that stuff outa' the barn and into the bathroom.

Susie ... I found my eyebrows on my chin.  Might try looking there for yours.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I wish I could get my eyebrows to fill in.  I've tried everything.  Aside from telemarketers, it's the bane of my existence.

But I'd laugh at an eyebrow joke, too.  hehe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Some days I am soooooooooooo tempted to get a black marker and draw them on.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I'd look like Groucho!!  

Go VOLS
Super Contributor

I need a machine that grows hair.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for shocked kitty

NO KIDDING.  A HAIR HEMET!!! 

Image result for shocked kittyHMMMMM. I might be persuaded.

Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

What was that "thing" they were selling on last night's "Find" show?  It's supposed to grow hair, but from the minute I saw it I couldn't stop laughing, and then when the vendor put it on his own head, I really lost it.  I'm still laughing now as I write.  I don't know how Shawn kept a straight face.

And get this, it was over $500!!  It looked like an upside down stew pot with earmuffs and a red glow underneath it. 

Did anyone else see this?

I did not see this but have an idea of the object you are speaking about. I saw something on a medical show about restoring hair that makes me believe we are speaking of the same item. Is it the flat-topped metal head thing you put on with earphones ? Yes, it is very real and yes, it does help stimulate hair grown and restore thickness and body to limp, fine, hair that is falling out or breaking off. It is very expensive for now until many are made. The American Medical Association and Dermatologists etc. of Americam have approved it because it has worked on most all of their clientele. It is to stimulate the hair follicles to open and regrow hair. Without this, they close up and loose the hair because it is not healthy or properly nourished.

Laugh all you want, but the shape is deliberate to aid in function, growth and restoration of the follicle and it's cells. The shape is determined by how it is designed to be most effective. I've seen several clients who use it and it keeps them looking great !

I'm sure we will see more of it in the future.

HTHHeart