Trusted Contributor

Re: This thing grows hair?

[ Edited ]

I  can picture myself after using it for 6 months or more walking through a store past appliances and they all turn on.  My head would glow in the dark wouldn't need a night light. If I had a husband that I wanted to get rid of just use this right before bedtime. Guarantee he would think your nuts and leave. It would be great for Halloween  you could dress up as an alien and win first prize. Yes it's a Find alright. Find a sucker to buy it!!

See what $500 can do for you. 

Respected Contributor

George Gershwin had a refrigerator sized machine that was said to grow hair.  It didn't increase his hair, but he did die of a brain tumor!

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach:  Never mind growing hair-- that "hat" is growing an extra ear!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Suziepeach:  Never mind growing hair-- that "hat" is growing an extra ear!

OMG you are so right!  I wonder if that's extra tissue being squeezed up..  I should pay better attention, thank you so much for pointing that out! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

Wonder if the yellow cream that works for my horse would work for people?  I was told, that stuff'll grow hair on a fence post!

Smiley Very Happy

I bet it would grow an outstanding ponytail!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

Wonder if the yellow cream that works for my horse would work for people?  I was told, that stuff'll grow hair on a fence post!

Smiley Very Happy

You neigh-ver know!  Just might be the mane you've been looking for.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Omg--- just when I thought this thread could not get any funnier.....I am certain there are tons of sitcoms that could use your collective comedic talents ! Laughing my (substantial) butt off !