Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Any credibility they had went right out the window.

@LilacTree I read your headline and I thought you were going to post about a growth on your body that was sprouting hair!

Bwahahaha

THAT is the funniest thing they've had on the Q since the mouth exerciser!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@Preds wrote:

It looks like the one he bought might have been defective...........YORKIE and OG---you guys are hysterical !

BTW--- did anyone notice that the guy who was on with Shawn had hair on top of his head that was the same color as the lights BUT it was a different shade than the rest of his hair ? The whole thing is bizarre !

I know!!  I was afraid his hair was going to come off with it!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Ha!  I was going to suggest that maybe you just had a bad dream Smiley Wink but - wowzer!  Seeing the picture - well, whodathunkit!

Honored Contributor

Re: This thing grows hair?

[ Edited ]

LOL that thing looks like a roomba with airplane landing gear. Take off from your head and land on your head.. What a hairy concept!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Hard to tell whether this device is effective, silly or dangerous.  BUT...........

Some people HAVE been complaining that QVC has gotten boring and has no entertainment value or new products to introduce.  Looks like QVC is trying to respond!

(The comments posted here are far more entertaining than that hair grower...thanks for the laughs.)

Esteemed Contributor

With my luck I would put it on my head and hair would start growing out of my chin!

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

With my luck I would put it on my head and hair would start growing out of my chin!

LOL, that's hysterical!

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor

LOL. What in the world...

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

My girlfriend's husband bought her one for Christmas (?????) two years ago. I dropped in one day recently when she had it on. We had a good howl. I asked her if it was helping grow new hair and she said, "No, but hope springs eternal." We howled again.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop