Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Well, you aroused my curiosity , Ford.....so I checked it out . It IS $545 but the s/h is only $3 ! It is also sold out and is only available on wait list.........5 years from now we'll be reading about recalls because some medical professional will decide that there is a possibility that the thing causes brain tumors. 

What did PT Barnum say ? A sucker is born every minute ?

That thing sold out?  They must have brought in only five of them!!  I'm sorry, it was late last night when it came on, but I laughed so hard (here all by myself) it woke me completely up.  I wasn't even thinking about the health implications, but you are right about that also. 

And there I was dreading the next My Pillow presentation!

You know Shawn, she must have been bursting inside!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

I just watched the video and all I can say is!!!!!!!

and are those Bethlehem twinkle star lights up under there?  LOL

Did you ever?  OMG, I'm still giggling.  Can you imagine what a standup comic could do with this? 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

This might work better- more coverage and the hair in your ears , eyebrows and eyelashes will grow too..  Only costs $1,000,000.00 and on easy pay.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

It uses the same principle as the HairMax LaserComb, which has been clinically proven to regrow hair for some people. (It depends on the reason an individual is losing hair and how long it's been gone.)

Here's an article on it. They oriinally got the numbers wrong, so I've copied this piece from the correction at the bottom of the page, where they bury corrections: "A 26-week clinical study on the HairMax LaserComb published in April found an average increase of 17 hairs per square inch, or 14% over baseline, among subjects using the device. In addition, Marc R. Avram, an associate professor of dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York, conducted a small pilot study on the HairMax in his private Manhattan office. This feature incorrectly gave the percentage as 7% and said that Dr. Avram's study was conducted at Weill."

Source: http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574441211355376166

That doesn't mean THIS device will regrow hair, but it suggests that, as dumb as that thing looks, it may well regrow some hair for some people.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: This thing grows hair?

[ Edited ]

It is based on the same idea as the laser comb QVC sells. Rather than having to hold the comb and run it through your hair for 20 minutes....this cap you just wear. I do not have one, but think it is a great idea.  It is just light....not going to cause cancer or tumors to whoever said that!

Honored Contributor

This one grows beards ... I'll give you a better price. Smiley Wink

Awesome Christmas gift for your loved one, mailman, butcher ...

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@orangegarnet wrote:

I just watched the video and all I can say is!!!!!!!

and are those Bethlehem twinkle star lights up under there?  LOL

Did you ever?  OMG, I'm still giggling.  Can you imagine what a standup comic could do with this? 

You know they'll have to do that on "The Soup".. LOL  Shawn said she'd used it and kept using the word incredible...  That looked so funny on his head when all the red lit up..  spooky!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@orangegarnet wrote:

This might work better- more coverage and the hair in your ears , eyebrows and eyelashes will grow too..  Only costs $1,000,000.00 and on easy pay.. 

OMG, you're killin' me!!

Image result for peanuts characters

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

It looks like the one he bought might have been defective...........YORKIE and OG---you guys are hysterical !

BTW--- did anyone notice that the guy who was on with Shawn had hair on top of his head that was the same color as the lights BUT it was a different shade than the rest of his hair ? The whole thing is bizarre !