Honored Contributor

What was that "thing" they were selling on last night's "Find" show?  It's supposed to grow hair, but from the minute I saw it I couldn't stop laughing, and then when the vendor put it on his own head, I really lost it.  I'm still laughing now as I write.  I don't know how Shawn kept a straight face.

And get this, it was over $500!!  It looked like an upside down stew pot with earmuffs and a red glow underneath it. 

Did anyone else see this?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

No. I wish I had, though, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Check out the products shown on the show and you will see it. 

It will probably wind up on YouTube!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

I will. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: This thing grows hair?

[ Edited ]

iGrow Hands Free Hair Growth Laser System - A268873A268873

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

iGrow Hands Free Hair Growth Laser System - A268873A268873

Yep, that's it.  But ya gotta watch the video when he puts it on his head and the red light goes on like his head is on fire. 

Formerly Ford1224
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well, you aroused my curiosity , Ford.....so I checked it out . It IS $545 but the s/h is only $3 ! It is also sold out and is only available on wait list.........5 years from now we'll be reading about recalls because some medical professional will decide that there is a possibility that the thing causes brain tumors. 

What did PT Barnum say ? A sucker is born every minute ?

Esteemed Contributor

Any credibility they had went right out the window.

@LilacTree I read your headline and I thought you were going to post about a growth on your body that was sprouting hair!

Bwahahaha

Honored Contributor

I just watched the video and all I can say is!!!!!!!

and are those Bethlehem twinkle star lights up under there?  LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee