Respected Contributor

I hear ya, doob. Memory formation and strength or weakness is fascinating -- the pathway of a returning painful (or happy) memory becomes like a trench in the brain that the electrical/chemical work can zap through all the faster. Like a zip line, LOL.

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 ILikeShade said:
On 10/22/2014 dooBdoo said:

Is there some way all of us could quash the bad memories, the negative history, and start fresh? And try to read the content of each person's post instead of allowing their nickname and their perceived history to color it, negatively or positively?

Is this a possibility?

You mean you want me to be cordial with the hateful women here that keep pressing the report button on my posts? Not on your life.

I don't know, found. I really don't. I have no idea who reports posts unless they happen to say they are, or did. I'm just searching for a way to help solve the problem. I know I don't have the answers, just trying to brainstorm. What do you think we could do, to help?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 scotttie said:
On 10/22/2014 minkbunny said:

No need to Pffffttt scottie, Just having a conversation. Thank you for your input.

Luckily, I am very resilient.

And Free, ABBA is good for the soul {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

As am I. You and I go waaaaayyyyy back don't we. Wink Check out my siggy. Kiss

Indeed we do. The stories I could tell, but won't. Cool

And check out my siggy. Nothing to do with the thread but I never miss a chance to give a shout out to the hubby. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Free2be said:

I hear ya, doob. Memory formation and strength or weakness is fascinating -- the pathway of a returning painful (or happy) memory becomes like a trench in the brain that the electrical/chemical work can zap through all the faster. Like a zip line, LOL.

Zippy zappy memory trenches. Catchy.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

And now for some funny signs....

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

Great sign!

Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 scotttie said:

No need to Pffffttt scottie, Just having a conversation. Thank you for your input.

Luckily, I am very resilient.

And Free, ABBA is good for the soul {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

As am I. You and I go waaaaayyyyy back don't we. Wink Check out my siggy. Kiss

Indeed we do. The stories I could tell, but won't. Cool

And check out my siggy. Nothing to do with the thread but I never miss a chance to give a shout out to the hubby. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I would win that one......so.....

Super Contributor

Super Contributor