Honored Contributor

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

[ Edited ]

ROMARY 1 wrote:

'Gee', I really don't know why (the controversy) ........... She seemed to be a very nice, knowledgeable host.  The models liked her, etc.  She didn't state anything controversial, imo.  Well, I'm hoping that she is doing well.  Heart

I think she did a fine job hosting on QVC, @ROMARY.    She wasn't one of my favorites, but I certainly didn't have problems watching her presentations and I appreciated her achievements and success.    I, too, hope she does well in her new pursuits.   It can take a long time, and a lot of trial-and-error, before finding solid footing in a new business.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

It's a shame that the first LR thread was poofed because if it wasn't for the name calling, it would still be open. Many posters here have mentioned the same things about Lisa and her followers, so why the nastiness? If anyone doesn't like the comments about LR then don't open the threads.

It wasn't poofed @JaneMarple. It's still here titled LR's chat, it's just closed. And no, when it comes to that thread it was started based on a lie, so if many posters are saying the same things about Lisa and her followers, that's a problem. What is it that was being discussed there that can't be commented on here? 

As far as not opening threads, the same can be said about anyone, anytime, who doesn't wish to read, or discuss, a topic. I thought that was a given.

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 I guess you will have to read more thorougly and carefully because they are there and other s have seen them. You don't need me to provide them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Noel7 I guess you will have to read more thorougly and carefully because they are there and other s have seen them. You don't need me to provide them.

Sure we do. You're the one making the accusation.

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Sheilaray

I didn't ask you to provide anything.  It seems you are the one who needs to read more carefully and thoroughly, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

It's a shame that the first LR thread was poofed because if it wasn't for the name calling, it would still be open. Many posters here have mentioned the same things about Lisa and her followers, so why the nastiness? If anyone doesn't like the comments about LR then don't open the threads.

It wasn't poofed @JaneMarple. It's still here titled LR's chat, it's just closed. And no, when it comes to that thread it was started based on a lie, so if many posters are saying the same things about Lisa and her followers, that's a problem. What is it that was being discussed there that can't be commented on here? 

As far as not opening threads, the same can be said about anyone, anytime, who doesn't which to read, or discuss, a topic. I thought that was a given.

You're right concerning the thread being closed instead of poofed @SusieQ_2 but this could very easily be a perception issue concerning anyone's opinion. The OP of the "closed" thread saw things differently and there wasn't a reason to call her a liar.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@Noel7 My bad. That was meant for @SusieQ_2.

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Noel7 My bad. That was meant for @SusieQ_2.

@Sheilaray

Thank you for your response, I appreciate that.

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

As far as not opening threads, the same can be said about anyone, anytime, who doesn't which to read, or discuss, a topic. I thought that was a given.

You're right concerning the thread being closed instead of poofed @SusieQ_2 but this could very easily be a perception issue concerning anyone's opinion. The OP of the "closed" thread saw things differently and there wasn't a reason to call her a liar.

Sorry, Jane, I called it as it was and this is not the first time that OP had misrepresented something that Lisa said.  It has nothing to do with perception. I'm not happy about calling someone a liar, but maybe it just came down to enough is enough. 

Honored Contributor

I don't miss Lisa anymore and I don't shop on her site but I think she is a smart woman and is doing okay for herself in spite of what some might think or wish.